|Elle Evans Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|December 9, 1989
Elle Evans is an American model and actress who appeared in the the music video for the 2013 song, Blurred Lines and also served as one of the faces of NYX Cosmetics in the past. She has appeared in a variety of TV shows and films like Two and a Half Men, Project Runway, Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, The Love Witch, and many more. As a model, she has worked for brands like Carl’s Jr., Wet ‘n Wild, Mary Kay Cosmetics, and Kmart.
Lindsey Gayle Evans
Paris, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Elle Evans went to Northwood High School and after graduating, she got enrolled at the Northwestern State University. She graduated from the university with a major in broadcast journalism.
Model and actress
- Father – Billy Wade Evans
- Mother – Julie Cecille Varnado
- Others – James Ricky Evans (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Gayle Bramhall (Paternal Grandmother), Jerry Cecil Varnado (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Rose Durham (Maternal Grandmother)
Elle Evans is represented by
- Wilhelmina Models
- Elite Agency – Miami
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elle Evans has dated
- Deadmau5 (2010-2011) – According to rumors, Elle started going out with Canadian electro music producer and performer deadmau5 in 2010. They decided to end their relationship towards the second half of 2011.
- Matt Bellamy (2015-Present) – Elle started going out with English singer and musician Matt Bellamy in the early months of 2015. They were first spotted together while on a date at the popular West Hollywood restaurant Craig’s in February. Their relationship was much discussed in the media as Elle resembled Matt’s ex Kate Hudson, from whom he publicly split in 2014. Elle and Matt made their first public appearance at the Coachella Music Festival in April 2015. The couple got engaged in December 2017 and tied the knot August 10, 2019. In February 2020, they announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a daughter named Lovella Dawn Bellamy on June 13, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scottish, English, Welsh, and traces of French Huguenot ancestry.
Mix of Green and Hazel
- Slim and tall figure
- Angular face
- Defined jawline
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Elle Evans has done endorsement work for the following brands
- NYX Cosmetics
- Carl’s Jr. Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger (2015)
- Kmart National Ad Campaign Money Can’t Buy Style (2013)
- AXE Apollo Cologne (2013)
- Wet ‘n Wild cosmetics (2014)
- Mary Kay Cosmetics (2014)
Best Known For
- Being selected as the Playboy Playmate of the Month for October 2009.
- Having modeled and posed for popular magazines such as Maxim and FHM.
- Being one of the bare-breasted models in the music video of Robin Thicke’s popular single Blurred Lines.
- Featuring in two music videos of Beyoncé (Haunted and Superpower) in 2013.
She made her theatrical debut in a minor role, in 2015, in the comedy-horror flick, Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse.
First TV Show
In February 2014, Elle made her first TV show appearance in the Three Fingers of Crème de Menthe episode of the comedy TV series, Two and a Half Men.
Elle relies on the guidance of Los Angeles-based trainer Al Jackson to keep her stunning figure in perfect shape. In the gym, Jackson gets her to perform high-intensity and low-weight exercises to tone her figure. He also makes sure that she is working her glutes and lower body with a series of squats. Even when she is busy or away on holidays, she makes sure that she squeezes in a workout session in her busy schedule.
Apart from her consistent fitness regime, she also has her active lifestyle to thank for her killer body. She especially loves outdoor adventure sports such as ziplining and skiing. And, dancing at the myriads of music festivals also serves as an effective cardio activity.
Elle Evans Facts
- She was the winner of the Miss Louisiana Teen USA pageant in 2008. As a result of her win, she competed in the Miss Teen USA competition and managed to finish as the third runner-up.
- However, she was stripped of her titles about 11 months later after she was arrested, along with her friends, in a restaurant for the possession of marijuana following a dispute over the non-payment of bills.
- In September 2014, she was featured on the cover of Maxim as a golden girl (painted in gold from head to toe). The photoshoot was done to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Bond film Goldfinger.
Featured Image by Marcel Indik / Wikimedia / CC By-SA 3.0