Megan Denise Fox
Mega Fox, Foxy Megan, Meg
Oak Ridge, Tennessee, U.S.
Megan Fox was educated at Kingston Elementary School, Virginia Beach, Virginia, and St. Lucie West Centennial High School, Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA. She studied acting from Sharon Lane, Los Angeles. She says that
“I hated school and has never been a big believer in formal education. The education, I was getting, seemed irrelevant.”
Actress and Model
- Father – Franklin Thomas Fox (Parole Officer)
- Mother – Gloria Darlene (née Cisson)
- Siblings – Kristi Branim Fox (Sister)
She is signed with –
- ICM Partners
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 114 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan Fox has dated –
- Brian Austin Green (2004-Present) – Megan started dating actor Brian Austin Green in 2004 when she was 18 and Brian was 30. They had met on the set of the sitcom Hope & Faith. In November 2006, they got engaged, but in February 2009, their relationship ended. Somehow, they engaged again on June 1, 2010. The couple married on June 24, 2010, at Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii. During their relationship, Megan gave birth to two sons – Noah Shannon Green (b. September 27, 2012) and Bodhi Ransom Green (b. February 12, 2014). She is also the stepmom of Green’s son, Kassius (b. March 2002). The couple announced their separation in August 2015 after remaining together for 11 years. It was confirmed by People Magazine. However, they got back together in 2016. In 2016, Megan gave birth to their 3rd son, Journey River Green.
- Jake Johnson (2015) – While filming for a romantic angle for the TV series New Girl, Megan met actor Jake Johnson in 2015. It is believed that they got close during that time and hooked up.
Race / Ethnicity
Megan has English, Irish, French and Native American ancestry.
- Several tattoos on her body – on the right shoulder, left ribcage, right upper groin, etc.
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Seductive voice
Megan Fox has said that –
“Well, I do have a 22 inch waist, I will say that. But, I basically starve myself for a month. I am kidding. I did a lot of pilates. An immense amount of pilates.”
Sharper Image, Armani, Acer, etc.
In 2012, she appeared in a Doritos Turkey TV commercial.
In 2010, she was seen in Giorgio Armani’s mascara print ad.
Best Known For
Her role in Transformers series movies, first released in 2007. Also known for her tattoos and porcelain skin.
2001 film “Holiday in the Sun” for her role as “Brianna Wallace”. But, it was Direct-to-Video film i.e. it was released directly for home entertainment and didn’t release in theaters.
Megan Fox Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Lobster, Mignon
- Favorite Comic Artist – Michael Turner
- Favorite TV Programs – Hope and Faith (2003-2006)
- Favorite Movies – Transformers (2007), Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011), The Wizard of Oz (1939), How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Bands – Hey Monday, Pink
- Favorite Boots Brand – UGG
- Favorite Candy – PEZ
- Favorite Shoe – Christian Louboutin
- Favorite Toys (as a child) – Ninja Turtles
- Favorite Music – House of the Rising Sun by the Animals
- Favorite Eyeliner – New York Color (N.Y.C) Black Eyeliner
- Favorite Book – Kiss the girls by James Patterson
- Favorite Shorts – Ulla Johnson
- Favorite Person – Shia LaBeouf
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Hawaii, USA
- Favorite Perfume – Must de Cartier, Gardenia Passion, Petite Cherie
Source – IMDb
Megan Fox Facts
- Megan Fox likes comic books, video games, and anime.
- Megan Fox drinks Fiji Water as this is pre-industrialization water and technically more pure water. She also loves Perrier water.
- Megan Fox began acting and modeling when she was 13.
- During the shooting of ‘Transformers’, she lost her 2 toenails.
- Megan Fox was voted no. 8 in 2012 for Maxim’s Hot 100 Women.
- She also appeared in 2012 in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Women on no. 7.
- As of 2008, Megan has 9 pets, namely, Spanky (Dog – English Bulldog), Sid Vicious (Dog – Pomeranian), Sullivan (Dog – Cairn Terrier), China (Dog – Boston Terrier), Luna (Cat – Abyssinian), Rosh (Cat – Bangal), Potbelly (Pig), Bowie (Bird), Roxy (Bird).
- She is addicted to tattoos also and has 9 tattoos on her body.
- Megan Fox was previously a cheerleader for Morningside Academy in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.
- If she weren’t into acting, she would have been an archaeologist or paleontologist.
- Connect with Megan on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.