|Alesso Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alesso is a Swedish DJ, record producer, and songwriter who was ranked #13 on DJ Magazine‘s 2015 list of the “Top 100 DJs” and #20 on DJ Magazine‘s 2016 list of “Top 100 DJs in the World”. Considered by many to be the next generation in Swedish music after Swedish House Mafia and Avicii, Alesso has worked with numerous artists such as Sebastian Ingrosso, Usher, David Guetta, Tove Lo, Calvin Harris, Katy Perry, Theo Hutchcraft, Ryan Tedder, Hailee Steinfeld, Anitta, Liam Payne, TINI, and Stray Kids. Moreover, Alesso’s discography includes tracks, albums, and mixtapes like Forever, Progresso Volume 1, Progresso Vol. 2, Calling (Lose My Mind) (with Sebastian Ingrosso ft. Ryan Tedder), Raise Your Head, Years (ft. Matthew Koma), City of Dreams (with Dirty South ft. Ruben Haze), Heroes (We Could Be) (ft. Tove Lo), Take My Breath Away, Let Me Go (with Hailee Steinfeld ft. Florida Georgia Line and Watt), Remedy, Midnight (ft. Liam Payne), Leave a Little Love (with Armin van Buuren), When I’m Gone (with Katy Perry), Chasing Stars (with Marshmello ft. James Bay), Somebody to Use, The End (with Charlotte Lawrence), Is That for Me (with Anitta), and Words (ft. Zara Larsson).
Alessandro Renato Rodolfo Lindblad
DJ, Record Producer, Songwriter
- Father – Richard Lindblad (b. Rickard Ingemar Lindelad)
- Mother – Anna Margareta (de Stefano)
- Others – Otto Greger Lindblad (Paternal Grandfather), Maud Margareta Merkedis Sahlén (Paternal Grandmother), Mario de Stefano (Maternal Grandfather), Diana (Maternal Grandmother)
Progressive House, Electro House, Pop
Piano, Keyboards, Mixset, Synthesizer
Refune, Joia, Ministry of Sound, Universal Sweden, Def Jam, Virgin EMI Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $40 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alesso has dated –
- Erin Michelle Cummins (2019-Present) – In August 2019, he started going out with model Erin Michelle Cummins and they have accompanied one another at many public appearances.
Race / Ethnicity
Alesso is of Swedish descent on his father’s side and has Italian ancestry on his mother’s side.
- He was 7 years old when he started playing the piano.
- At the age of 16, he became inclined toward Electronic Dance Music.
- Alesso was contacted by Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia in early 2011 and he asked Alesso if he wanted to work together. Eventually, Ingrosso introduced him to DJing and he has since acted as a mentor for Alesso. Also, Alesso has referred to Sebastian Ingrosso as a “big brother.”
- He was named one of the “EDM Rookies to Watch” by MTV in 2012.
- On May 22, 2015, Alesso released his debut studio album Forever via Def Jam Recordings and it consists of tracks like Heroes (We Could Be) (ft. Tove Lo), Cool (ft. Roy English), Payday, Tear the Roof Up, Under Control (with Calvin Harris ft. Hurts), If It Wasn’t for You, All This Love (ft. Noonie Bao), and In My Blood. The album peaked at #1 on the US Top Dance/Electronic Albums (Billboard) chart, at #4 on the Swedish Albums (Sverigetopplistan) chart, and at #30 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Alesso has also performed at a number of music festivals including Coachella, Electric Daisy Carnival, Creamfields, and Tomorrowland.
Featured Image by David Bell Def Jam / David Bell Def Jam / CC BY-SA 3.0