|Andrew Watt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1990|
Andrew Watt is an American record producer, singer, musician, and songwriter who has produced albums for artists like Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Ozzy Osbourne, and Pearl Jam. Moreover, his debut solo single Ghost in My Head reached number #30 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart in 2016. In 2021, Andrew Watt won the Grammy Award for “Producer of the Year”
New York City, New York, United States
He divides his time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Record producer
Andrew Watt has been managed by Vector Management.
Alternative rock, Blues-rock
Guitar, Vocals, Percussion, Bass, Keyboards
- John Varvatos Records
- Republic Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew Watt has dated –
- Rita Ora (2016-2018, 2019-Present) – British singer and actor Rita Ora was initially rumored to be dating Andrew in 2016. However, she remained tight-lipped about the same. The couple was spotted vacationing in Rome when the paparazzi took pictures of the two of them, spending quality time together. She finally confirmed the rumors with a picture of them on her Instagram with a heart emoji. They dated until October 2018 and separated. They reunited again in March 2019 and gave their romance a second chance.
- Charlotte Lawrence (2020-Present) – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with singer, songwriter, and model Charlotte Lawrence in the year 2020. In June 2021, they confirmed their relationship while celebrating Charlotte’s 21st birthday.
Race / Ethnicity
- His curly hair
- Andrew is often seen wearing colorful sunglasses.
Best Known For
- Dating British singer and actor Rita Ora
- Andrew is known for his amazing guitar handling and playing skills and for collaborating with well-known musicians belonging to different genres.
Andrew along with his band California Breed released their first studio album called California Breed on May 19, 2014. It was released under the label Frontiers consisting of 12 tracks with a total length of 51:43 minutes. All the compositions were written by Glenn Hughes, Andrew Watt, and Jason Bonham.
First TV Show
Andrew made his television show debut with an uncredited performance on the Pilot episode of the crime drama series, Animal Kingdom in 2016.
Andrew Watt Facts
- He has produced the music video for Selena Gomez’s famous song Wolves.
- He has also worked with artists like Justin Bieber, Avicii, and Kygo amongst others.
- Andrew was the founding member and former guitarist of the rock band, California Breed. The band was active from 2013 to 2015.
- He started writing songs at the age of 11.
- He was offered a record deal by John Varvatos Records as he was impressed by Andrew. In 2015, Watt was offered a record deal and in 2015, Watt recorded and released his EP Ghost in My Head.
- Visit his official website @ thisiswatt.com.
Featured Image by Andrew Watt / Instagram