|Zara Larsson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1997|
Zara Larsson is a Swedish singer and songwriter who rose to acclaim as she won the 2nd season of the talent show Talang, the Swedish version of the Got Talent format, in 2008 at the age of 10. Since then, she has released multiple tracks, albums, and extended plays like 1, So Good, Poster Girl, Introducing, Uncover, Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself, My Heart Will Go On, All the Time, So Good (ft. Ty Dolla Sign), Don’t Let Me Be Yours, Only You, Love Me Land, Wow, Talk About Love (ft. Young Thug), I Would Like, Lush Life, and She’s Not Me.
Zara Maria Larsson
Solna, Stockholm County, Sweden
Zara was given entry into Adolf Fredrik’s Music School but rejected it as she wasn’t interested in singing in a choir.
Zara learned dancing from The Royal Swedish Ballet School.
- Father – Anders Larsson
- Mother – Agnetha Larsson
- Siblings – Hanna (Younger Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Brooke (Niece), Torsten Carl Viktor Larsson (Paternal Grandfather), Anna Maria “Ann-Marie” Helgesson (Paternal Grandmother), Karl Erik Bertil Johansson (Maternal Grandfather), Daisy Ingegerd Frödén (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been repped by –
- Ten Music Group, LLC, Music Artist Management Company, Stockholm, Sweden (Former)
- Creative Artists Agency
Universal Sweden, TEN, Epic Records
Her net worth had been $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zara has dated –
- She has gone on a date numerous times with many people including Justin Bieber.
- Marcus Gunnarsen – Norwegian singer Marcus Gunnarsen and Zara have dated together. They had exchanged messages regularly. He once said if life was a song, it would be Lush Life by Zara as that song is about living each day like it was your last.
- Brian Whittaker (2015-2019) – Zara started dating British model Brian Whittaker in 2017. His eye-candy appearance got her attention at once while she was browsing through his Instagram. Later in November 2015, she couldn’t help but tweet out to the then 15 year old Brian with the words “Who are you where do you live how old are you why are you so fine how do you like your eggs cooked in the morning?” The whole thing came as a surprise to young Brian who at the time had no idea who she was. Despite that, he replied back, after a friend of his gave him a short intro on who had asked for him. He asked her to come to meet him at a place in London. Sure enough, Zara flew out to London to mingle with him but didn’t quite like him and left as he seemed quite childish to her at the time. Then in April 2017, destiny brought them back together as coincidentally, she was attending the Paris Fashion Week and he happened to be amongst the models walking the ramp at the show. Astonishingly, the person Zara was to see that eve didn’t show up and since she was dressed glamorously, she decided to give it a second chance and asked Brian out for a date. To her surprise, Zara found him to have been more manly and that did it for her. Later, the two were seen sharing intimate and romantic moments with one another. However, they parted ways in 2019.
- Lamin Holmén (2020-Present) – In 2020, she reportedly started going out with dancer Lamin Holmén.
Race / Ethnicity
Zara Larsson is of Swedish, German, and Belgian (Flemish and Walloon) descent.
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in the commercials for –
Best Known For
Her songs like Uncover, Lush Life, Never Forget You, Ain’t My Fault, etc.
In October 2014, she released her debut album 1 which went ‘Platinum’ in Sweden and sold 40,000 units.
First TV Show
She debuted with the 2008 season of the talent show Talang as a contestant. She was just 10 at that time.
She does yoga when she gets time to remain fit. She has tried non-vegetarian stuff but later switched to vegetarian food only.
Zara Larsson Favorite Things
- Singer – Beyoncé, Ty Dolla Sign
- Beauty Products – Clinique’s Acne Solutions BB Cream, Moisture Surge Hydrator, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray, Clinique’s Pep-Start Eye Cream, Clinique’s Liquid Eyelining Pen
Zara Larsson Facts
- Zara was born at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm.
- Due to an insufficient amount of oxygen from the nuchal cord, she was born dead.
- Zara won the Swedish version of Got Talent show, named, Talang in 2010. As a result, she won 500,000 kronor.
- Rihanna is her celebrity beauty icon.
- In 7th grade, she started wearing makeup. It was lip gloss.
- She never lets anyone touch her eyebrow. She does her eyebrow makeup herself.
- Zara was called a man-hater after she accused a man (on Twitter) who performed a sexual assault on a woman in July 2016 at the Bråvalla festival in Sweden.
- During the UEFA Euro 2016 Opening, she got to perform with David Guetta.
- Nick Jonas is her fan as he has performed her song “Lush Life” in a BBC Live Lounge.
- In May 2017, she teamed up with H&M to launch her own collection of garments and accessories.
- Her 3rd studio album titled Poster Girl was released on March 5, 2021, and it included songs like Talk About Love, Look What You’ve Done, Love Me Land, Wow, Stick with You, FFF, What Happens Here, and Need Someone. The album peaked at number #3 on the Swedish Albums (Sverigetopplistan) chart and at number #12 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart.
- During the 2022 Swedish general election, she endorsed the Left Party.
- In April 2022, Zara teamed up with Swedish DJ Alesso for a new song titled Words.
- In June 2022, Zara announced that she had decided to part ways with TEN Music Group and later started her own record label named Sommer House.
- In September 2023, Zara teamed up with David Guetta for a new single titled On My Love.
- Visit her official website @ zaralarssonofficial.com.