Zara Maria Larsson
Solna, Stockholm County, Sweden
Zara was given entry into the Adolf Fredrik’s Music School but rejected it as she wasn’t interested in singing in a choir.
Zara learned dancing from The Royal Swedish Ballet School.
- Father – Anders Larsson
- Mother – Agnetha Larsson
- Siblings – Hanna (Younger Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Brooke (Niece)
She is repped by –
- Ten Group
- Creative Artists Agency
Universal Sweden, TEN, Epic Records
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zara has dated –
- She has gone on a date numerous times with many persons including Justin Bieber (Video here).
- Marcus Gunnarsen – Norwegian singer Marcus Gunnarsen and Zara have dated together. They had exchanged messages regularly. He once said if life was a song, it would be Lush Life by Zara as that song is about living each day like it was your last.
- Brian Whittaker (2015-Present) – Zara started dating British model Brian Whittaker in 2017. His eye candy appearance got her attention at once while she was browsing through his Instagram. Later in November 2015, she couldn’t help but tweet out to the then 15 year old Brian with the words “Who are you where do you live how old are you why are you so fine how do you like your eggs cooked in the morning?” The whole thing came as a surprise to young Brian who at the time had no idea who she was. Despite that, he replied back, after a friend of his gave him a short intro on who had asked for him. He asked her to come to meet him at a place in London. Sure enough, Zara flew out to London to mingle with him but didn’t quite like him and left as he seemed quite childish to her at the time. Then in April 2017, destiny brought them back together as coincidentally, she was attending the Paris Fashion Week and he happened to be amongst the models walking the ramp at the show. Astonishingly, the person Zara was to see that eve didn’t show up and since she was dressed glamorously, she decided to give it a second chance and asked Brian out to a date. To her surprise, Zara found him to have been more manly and that did it for her. Today the two can be seen sharing intimate and romantic moments with one another.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in the commercials for
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Her songs like Uncover, Lush Life, Never Forget You, Ain’t My Fault, etc.
In October 2014, she released her debut album 1 which went ‘Platinum’ in Sweden and sold 40,000 units.
First TV Show
She debuted with 2008 season of talent show Talang as a contestant. She was just 10 at that time.
She does yoga when she gets time to remain fit. She has tried non-vegetarian stuff but later switched to vegetarian food only.
Zara Larsson Favorite Things
- Singer – Beyoncé, Ty Dolla Sign
- Beauty Products – Clinique’s Acne Solutions BB Cream, Moisture Surge Hydrator, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray, Clinique’s Pep-Start Eye Cream, Clinique’s Liquid Eyelining Pen
Source – Wikipedia, PaperMag, Hollywood Reporter, Byrdie
Zara Larsson Facts
- Zara was born at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm.
- Due to an insufficient amount of oxygen from the nuchal cord, she was born dead.
- Zara won the Swedish version of Got Talent show, named, Talang in 2010. As a result, she won 500,000 krona.
- Rihanna is her celebrity beauty icon.
- In 7th grade, she started wearing makeup. It was lip gloss.
- She never lets anyone touch her eyebrow. She does her eyebrow makeup herself.
- Zara was called a man-hater after she accused a man (on Twitter) who performed a sexual assault on a woman in July 2016 at Bråvalla festival in Sweden.
- During the UEFA Euro 2016 Opening, she got to perform with David Guetta.
- Nick Jonas is her fan as he has performed her song “Lush Life” in a BBC Live Lounge.
- Visit her official website @ zaralarssonofficial.com.
- Hear more from Zara on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube VEVO, and iTunes.