|Marcus Gunnarsen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 2002|
|Girlfriend||Zara Maria Larsson|
Martinus Gunnarsen is one half of the famous pop duo Marcus & Martinus. The other brother Marcus is his identical twin brother. They had gained attention after winning the Melodi Grand Prix Junior’s 11th season. At that time, he and his brother were 10.
He studied at the Grane barne-og ungdomsskole.
Singer and Songwriter
- Father – Kjell Erik Gunnarsen (School Teacher)
- Mother – Gerd Anne Gunnarsen
- Siblings – Martinus Gunnarsen (Younger Identical Twin Brother) (Singer, Songwriter) Emma Gunnarsen (Younger Sister) (Singer)
Marcus is managed by business manager Marte Schei from anti.as.
His tour manager is Eirik GJessing from appreciate.no.
His social media manager is his father, Kjell-Erik Gunnarsen.
Leif Ribe, Sony Music Norway
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marcus has dated –
- Zara Maria Larsson – Marcus has dated Zara Larsson, vocalist, and songwriter, as per the conversation between him and his mother. The two singers exchanged messages often. In an interview of his, he was heard saying that if life was a song, it would be Lush Life, by Zara as that song is about living each day like it was your last.
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckles on the face
- Expressive face
He has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
His religious views are not known.
Best Known For
Being a part of the pop group M&M, comprising of him and his twin brother.
His debut album, Hei was released on February 23, 2015.
Marcus lent his movie in the movie, Elias og Storegaps Hemmelighet, in 2017.
First TV Show
His first TV show was the episode #20.9 of the show, Beat for Beat, aired on November 1, 2013. 4 singers in groups of two compete with each other and both the teams have their pianos and pianists. The host at that time was Ivar Dyrhaug.
His workout includes basic warm-up exercises like push-ups.
Marcus Gunnarsen Favorite Things
- Food – Tacos
- Animal – Dog
- Color – Red
- Song Sung By Him – Bae
- Fruit – Pear
- Holiday – Christmas
- Snack – Swedish candy
- Drink – Water
- Emoji – Red Heart
- Social Media – Instagram
- Celebs – Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, and Jason Derulo
- Mobile Game – Pokemon Go
- Mobile App – YouTube
- Film – Martines
- Country – Thailand
- YouTuber – F2 Freestylers
- Family Member – Dad
- Subject – English and sports
- Soccer Team – Manchester United
- Brand – Criminal Damage
- Cake – Carrot and cheesecake
- Bubblegum – Purple extra chew bubble gum
- Language – French
- Vacation – Family vacation to Thailand
Martinus Gunnarsen Facts
- His all-time low grade in school was -3.
- He thinks tattoos are cool.
- Martinus says that he always acts himself and is like any other teen. Therefore, it feels great when people look up to him. He says everyone should be themselves.
- Among choosing between staying away from the phone for one year and one month without the twin, he would choose one month away from the twin and says it would be sort of fun.
- Martinus says that his hair grows really fast and has to get the haircut done pretty often.
- As per Martinus, Silentó is fun to work with and has a sense of humor.
- Martinus says that he is not that good at Math and Science.
- He hates Manchester United.
- Martinus says his dream girl should be kind, and should not get jealous when he meets his fans and travels.
- Visit his official website @ marcusandmartinus.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, and Instagram.
Featured Image by M&M / Instagram