Zara Maria Larsson
Solna, Stockholm County, Sweden
Zara was given entry into the Adolf Fredrik’s Music School but rejected it as she wasn’t interested in singing in a choir.
Zara learned dancing from The Royal Swedish Ballet School.
- Father – Anders Larsson
- Mother – Agnetha Larsson
- Siblings – Hanna (Younger Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Brooke (Niece)
She is repped by –
- Ten Group
- Creative Artists Agency
Universal Sweden, TEN, Epic Records
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zara has dated –
- She has gone on a date numerous times with many persons including Justin Bieber (Video here).
- Marcus Gunnarsen – Norwegian singer Marcus Gunnarsen and Zara have dated together. They had exchanged messages regularly. He once said if life was a song, it would be Lush Life by Zara as that song is about living each day like it was your last.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in the commercials for
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Her songs like Uncover, Lush Life, Never Forget You, Ain’t My Fault, etc.
In October 2014, she released her debut album 1 which went ‘Platinum’ in Sweden and sold 40,000 units.
First TV Show
She debuted with 2008 season of talent show Talang as a contestant. She was just 10 at that time.
She does yoga when she gets time to remain fit. She has tried non-vegetarian stuff but later switched to vegetarian food only.
Zara Larsson Favorite Things
- Singer – Beyoncé, Ty Dolla Sign
- Beauty Products – Clinique’s Acne Solutions BB Cream, Moisture Surge Hydrator, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray, Clinique’s Pep-Start Eye Cream, Clinique’s Liquid Eyelining Pen
Source – Wikipedia, PaperMag, Hollywood Reporter, Byrdie
Zara Larsson Facts
- Zara was born at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm.
- Due to an insufficient amount of oxygen from the nuchal cord, she was born dead.
- Zara won the Swedish version of Got Talent show, named, Talang in 2010. As a result, she won 500,000 krona.
- Rihanna is her celebrity beauty icon.
- In 7th grade, she started wearing makeup. It was lip gloss.
- She never lets anyone touch her eyebrow. She does her eyebrow makeup herself.
- Zara was called a man-hater after she accused a man (on Twitter) who performed a sexual assault on a woman in July 2016 at Bråvalla festival in Sweden.
- During the UEFA Euro 2016 Opening, she got to perform with David Guetta.
- Nick Jonas is her fan as he has performed her song “Lush Life” in a BBC Live Lounge.
- Visit her official website @ zaralarssonofficial.com.
- Hear more from Zara on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube VEVO, and iTunes.