Ricky Lamar Hawk
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Silento went to the Redan High School in Dekalb County, Georgia.
Rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, actor
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – He was raised by his mother and aunt.
- Siblings – Unknown
Silento is managed by Carlos Welch and Chester Wilkins.
He is also represented by
- RM Talent Agency
- Creative Artists Agency.
Hip hop, pop
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
In his interview with Angie Martinez for Power 105.1, Silento claimed that he had his first girlfriend when he was 5 years old.
He also went on to reveal that he had only dated girls in late teens. Overall, he preferred to go with women in the age bracket of 15 to 25 years old.
Race / Ethnicity
He is African American.
- Dimpled smile
- Baby face
- Short cropped hairdo
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Silento hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
The popularity of his debut single Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae), which managed to climb to the 3rd spot in the US Billboard Hot 100 charts. Also, it had more than 2.5 million views on YouTube within a week of release.
As a Singer
In 2015, Silento released his debut single, Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae).
Later in 2016, he released another song “Get Em”.
He is yet to appear in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In a June 25, 2015 episode, Silento made his TV show debut on the popular talk show, Good Morning America.
Silento’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available. But, seeing his body, it seems that he might be doing some sort of regular exercises.
Silento Favorite Things
- In his interviews, he has revealed that he chose ‘Silento’ moniker because he goes by the motto of ‘less talk and more action.’
- Silento got involved in music when he was in 8th grade while working on another music.
- Before finding fame, he used to perform at birthday parties, school and local events to get more exposure.
- In February 2017, he was struck in Dubai after a local court issued an order banning him from leaving the country. He was found guilty of having taken money from a promoter and not performing at the club afterward. Although his lawyer claimed that Silento had never canceled any show, he later did agree to perform at the event after which he was permitted to leave the Arab country.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube VEVO.