|Hamish Daud Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 8, 1980|
Hamish Daud is an Australian actor, TV presenter, and architect who is best known for hosting Trans TV’s hit show My Trip My Adventure (2013-2015). He is also noted for starring in several Indonesian films such as Spy in Love (2016), Gangster (2015), Love You… Love You Not (2015), and Supernova (2014). Hamish is also known for working with SAKA Architects since he joined in 2008. He has a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Hamish Daud Wyllie
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hamish graduated with an Advanced Diploma in Advertising from Macleay College, Surry Hills, Australia. Later, he completed his studies with a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts at the Southern Cross University, Lismore, Australia.
Actor, TV Host, and Architect
- Father – David Wyllie
- Mother – Latifah Weber
- Siblings – Gaia Weber (Sister), Tarita Weber (Sister), Karima Weber (Sister)
Hamish is managed by Vita Ramona.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hamish has dated –
- Nadine Chandrawinata – In the past, Hamish was rumored to be dating actress and Miss Indonesia Nadine Chandrawinata.
- Raisa Andriana (2017-Present) – Hamish got engaged to singer Raisa Andriana on May 21, 2017, and a couple of months later on September 3, 2017, they finally tied the knot. The two expected their first child sometime in early 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He has Australian ancestry on his father’s side and Madurese ancestry on his mother’s side.
Hamish has appeared in several commercials for brands such as –
- Nestlé Dancow (2015)
- Bodrex Flu & Batuk PE (2015)
- Garuda Indonesia – Hands (2016)
- XL (2016)
Through his social media, he has endorsed several brands such as –
- Lloyd Marketing Group
Best Known For
Starring in several films such as Critical Eleven (2017), I Am Hope (2016), and Supernova (2014)
Hamish made his feature film debut in the musical adaptation movie Rectoverso in 2013.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as a host on My Trip My Adventure in 2013.
Hamish’s simple yet playful lifestyle growing up has helped him maintain a lean figure even as he grows older. However, he does go surfing which requires one to have a good balance and a lean physique to maneuver the board in between the waves.
Hamish Daud Facts
- He was born in Australia but grew up between Jakarta, Bali, and the island of Sumba, East Nusa Tenggara.
- He was raised in a family that was poor. However, his mother started her own furniture which is why he developed a passion for architecture.
- His father David is a trained surfer and so is Hamish.
- At the age of 10, Hamish was forced to leave school as his parents weren’t able to afford to pay for his education.
- His love for nature has led him to support various groups including the Indonesian Ocean Pride foundation. He was also a selected ambassador for the foundation.
- He enjoys riding around on his Suzuki GSXRS150.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Hamish Daud / Instagram