|Adam Lambert Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 29, 1982|
Adam Lambert is an American singer, songwriter, and actor who initially gained fame in 2009 after finishing as runner-up on the 8th season of American Idol. Since then, he has released albums, extended plays, and songs like Better Than I Know Myself, Ghost Town, Whataya Want from Me, For Your Entertainment, The Original High, Never Close Our Eyes, Velvet, Fever, If I Had You, Time for Miracles, and Welcome to the Show (featuring Laleh). Also, his song Whataya Want from Me from his debut studio album was nominated for the 2011 Grammy Award for “Best Male Pop Vocal Performance”.
Adam Mitchel Lambert
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
West Hollywood, Calfirnoai, United States
Adam attended Mesa Verde Middle School and graduated from Mount Carmel High School in San Diego, California in 2000.
He also enrolled himself at California State University, Fullerton only to leave it after 5 weeks to start a music career in Los Angeles.
Singer, songwriter, actor
- Father – Eber Lambert (Program Manager for Novatel Wireless)
- Mother – Leila (Dental Hygienist)
- Siblings – Neil (Younger Brother)
- Others – Lloyd Milton Lambert, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Ora Marie Spencer (Paternal Grandmother)
Direct Management Group, Inc.
Pop, pop-rock, dance, electronic
19 Entertainment, RCA, Warner Bros. Records, Empire
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Lambert has dated –
- Brad Bell (2006-2008) – From 2006 to 2008, Lambert dated another singer Brad Bell.
- Ferras (2008-2009) – Los Angeles based singer-songwriter, Ferras was also romantically linked with Adam from 2008 to 2009.
- Kesha (2009) – Adam was rumored to have had a fling with singer Kesha on February 20, 2009, after the singers met on a tour.
- Drake LaBry (2009) – From May 2009 to October 2009, interior designer and painter, Drake LaBry and Adam were an item.
- Johnny Weir (2010) – In 2010, figure skater Johnny Weir and Adam Lambert dated each other.
- Sauli Koskinen (2010-2013) – Finnish television host Sauli Koskinen and Adam Lambert dated each other from November 2010 to April 2013 (They had split amicably).
- Javi Costa Polo (2019) – Adam met a social media influencer (who has a focus on fashion and luxury) Javi Costa Polo on Instagram. They made their relationship public in March 2019. After remaining together for a couple of months, they separated before the end of the year.
- Oliver Gliese (2020-Present) – In November 2020, Adam was seen packing PDA with Oliver Gliese at the beach in Tulum, Mexico. Oliver was serving as the Innovation Forum Assistant for Global Fashion Agenda at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
He has part-Norwegian, partial Danish, and German ancestry on his dad’s side while he is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his mom’s side.
He has naturally “Strawberry Blonde” hair.
However, Adam likes to dye them “Black.”
- Puffed hairstyle
- Tattooed body
- Beard and mustache
- Used to wear eye makeup
- 3.5-4 octave vocal range
Adam Lambert’s body specifications might be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 11.5 (US).
Best Known For
His theatrical performance style and songs such as “Whataya Want from Me,” “For Your Entertainment,” “If I Had You,” “Ghost Town,” etc.
Adam debuted with For Your Entertainment which he released on November 23, 2009, by RCA Records.
It peaked at #3 on US Billboard 200, #4 in Finland music charts, #5 in New Zealand, etc. In the United States only, 863,000 copies of the album were sold and got the certification of “Gold.”
In 2006, Lambert debuted with the musical film The Ten Commandments: The Musical for his role as Joshua.
First TV Show
In 2009, he participated in the 8th season of the singing competition series American Idol as a contestant. He finished second in the show losing to Kris Allen.
Adam definitely works out. Before appearing on American Idol, he came to a trainer to get toned and reduce weight. He was able to achieve the weight loss goals set by Adam himself.
They are still working together and Adam is maintaining his health through regular cardio exercises and a balanced diet. He prefers plant-based food more than meat. He is not a vegetarian (or vegan) though. Get to know more about Adam Lambert on LiveStrong.
Adam’s trainer suggests people eat more plant-based food as you would be live longer, and it would improve the eater’s mental and physical strength. Vegetarians also weigh less than non-vegetarian people as per Adam’s trainer. Also, vegetarians have a lower risk of heart-related disease.
Adam Lambert Favorite Things
- Food to Cook – Egg breakfast
- TV Show – Fargo
- Color – Black
- Pizza Topping – Pineapple
- Vegetable – Avocado, mushroom
- Dance Move – Sensible body roll
- Sport / Sports Team – None
- Alcoholic Beverage – Tequila
- Word – C*nt
- Curse Word – F%cking c*nt
- Emoji – Little purple devil with horns, and also the smiling one
- City – Amsterdam
- Holiday Destination – Bora Bora (in French Polynesia), Tulum (in Mexico), Bali (in Indonesia)
- Season – Winters of Los Angeles
- Fashion Accessory – Louboutin heeled boots
- Exercise – Cardio
Adam Lambert Facts
- Adam relocated with his family to San Diego, California from Indianapolis.
- At 9, Adam started performing with Metropolitan Educational Theatre (now MET2).
- When Lambert was 19, with Anita Mann Productions, he started performing on a cruise ship. He worked there for about 10 months.
- In 2009, during the 8th season of the reality singing competition show American Idol, he finished second.
- In 2012, Adam became the first openly gay artist to top the US Billboard album charts with his second studio album, Trespassing.
- Adam has also served as a lead vocalist of the rock band Queen in the past.
- In 2012, Adam guest appeared in Pretty Little Liars in the episode “This Is a Dark Ride.”
- According to Adam himself, he is not punctual at all.
- He hates when people can’t maintain eye contact while talking with him and starts looking everywhere but not his eyes.
- He is a night owl (not a morning person).
- He prefers coffee over tea.
- He is not afraid of anything but if there is a tight space and there are way too many people then he gets overwhelmed.
- He refers to Michael Jackson and Madonna as the “King and Queen of Music” because these are the ones who joined music with fashion and makeup.
- David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and Robert Plant are his big music influencers.
- In 2012, he got his voice insured for $48 million.
- When he filled in the position for Keith Urban at American Idol auditions, he became the first former contestant to appear as a guest judge on American Idol on January 15, 2015.
- If he has to live anywhere other than Los Angeles, he would prefer either New York City or Europe.
- His fans are called Glamberts.
- MAC eyeliner and OPI nail polish are among his essential objects.
- He is close friends with Anna Kendrick and is a big fan of Christina Aguilera.
- He has advocated for a number of social issues and once stated, “I feel like with celebrity and visibility and fame, there’s a responsibility to try to give back and try to use the visibility for the greater good. It’s not all about me. It’s about trying to raise awareness and getting people to take action.”
- He launched the Feel Something Foundation, an LGBTQ+ non-profit advocacy group, in January 2020.
- He also supported the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Visit his official website @ adamofficial.com.