|Liam Payne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1993|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Liam Payne is an English singer and songwriter who rose to fame as a member of the boy band, One Direction, which has successfully released multiple albums including Up All Night, Midnight Memories, Made in the A.M., Four, and Take Me Home. In addition to that, he has also branched out as a solo artist and has released albums, extended plays, and tracks such as First Time, LP1, Strip That Down (featuring Quavo), Polaroid (with Jonas Blue and Lennon Stella), For You (with Rita Ora), Stack It Up (featuring A Boogie wit da Hoodie), and Familiar (with J Balvin). Also, the song Familiar won the 2018 Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Latin Song” category.
Liam James Payne
Payno, Daddy Direction, DJ Payne, Paynee
Heath Town, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
He was bullied in school. Liam attended the City of Wolverhampton College in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England. He was a music technology student there.
- Father – Geoffrey R. Payne (Fitter)
- Mother – Karen J. (Harris) (Infant Nurse)
- Siblings – Ruth Payne (Older Sister), Nicola Payne (Older Sister)
- Others – Kenneth E. Payne (Paternal Grandfather), June Lilian Duncan (Paternal Grandmother), Douglas Harris (Maternal Grandfather), Myra Taylor (Maternal Grandmother)
Modest management manages the boyband One Direction.
Syco, Columbia Records
Liam Payne’s net worth has been estimated at $70 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm (This is what fans and many people think of Liam Payne Height)
As per his video interview with Wired, he revealed his height to be 6 ft 0.75 in or 185 cm.
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Liam Payne has dated –
- Danielle Peazer (2010-2013) – The English dancer, Danielle Peazer met Liam in October 2010 during The X Factor. It was an ON-again-OFF-again relationship. The couple dated till September 2012 and split, but somehow they reconciled again and finally separated in May 2013.
- Sophia Smith (2013-2015) – Sophia, the childhood friend of Liam dated him in the past. They became an item in the summer of 2013 (in May 2013 to be more exact). It is believed that Sophia rejected Payne 22 times before this approval (Most gossip websites reported this). The pair split in March of 2014 after having dated for approx. a year. They were spotted again on May 29, 2014, while shopping in Birmingham. They finally split in October 2015.
- Cheryl Cole (2016-2018) – In 2016, he started dating English singer, Cheryl Cole. They welcomed their only child, a son named Bear on March 22, 2017. After dating for two and a half years, the couple separated in 2018 which was announced on July 1, 2018, via Twitter by Cheryl.
- Cairo Dwek (2018) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with American model Cairo Dwek in July 2018.
- Naomi Campbell (2018) – He had an affair with the model, actress, and businesswoman Naomi Campbell in December 2018.
- Stella Maxwell (2019) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with Belgian-born Northern Irish-New Zealand model Stella Maxwell in May 2019.
- Duckie Thot (2019) – He hooked up with the Australian model Duckie Thot in June 2019.
- Maya Henry (2019-2020, 2020-2021, 2021-2022) – Liam found love in Maya Henry, a social media sensation almost after 14 months of his separation from Cheryl Cole. In September 2019, Liam was spotted with Maya outside a trendy restaurant in Marylebone holding each other romantically. They had briefly split in 2020 but got back together later. They got engaged in August 2020. In June 2021, he revealed that he was single. In July 2021, after separating for a month, they got back together. In May 2022, it was revealed that the couple had broken up.
- Aliana Mawla (2022) – In May 2022, Liam was rumored to be dating Aliana Mawla.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Wearing plaid
- His fear of spoons.
- Deep voice
- Woody from Toy Story
8 (US) or 7 (UK) or 41 (EU)
Best Known For
One Direction band released its debut album, Up All Night in November 2011 via Syco Records. The album consists of 13 singles with a total length of 45:12 minutes.
As a solo artist, he released his debut studio album, LP1, on December 6, 2019, through Capitol Records.
The boyband One Direction appeared in the British American 3-D concert film One Direction: This Is Us (also known as 1D3D). The movie released on August 29, 2013, in the United Kingdom.
First TV Show
He first appeared in the singing reality TV show The X Factor in 2008 as a contestant.
Mark Jarvis is training Niall Horan along with Liam Payne.
Liam Payne Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- TV Shows – Friends (1994-2004), Everybody Loves Raymond (1996-2005)
- Movies – Toy Story series, Click
- Color – Purple
Liam Payne Facts
- He was born three weeks prior to the scheduled estimated time.
- Justin Timberlake and Gary Barlow (a member of the Take That) are among his biggest musical influences.
- One of his kidneys is not functional. He had tests done when he was a kid.
- He is a sports guy. He was heavily involved in sports activities, when in school.
- Liam knows boxing. He learned first when he was 12.
- He first auditioned for The X Factor, when he was 14 (in season 5).
- He has a dog named Loki and 2 turtles. His first turtle is named Harry.
- He is the third oldest in the band, One Direction.
- He has a celebrity crush on English singer, Leona Lewis.
- He actually does not like spoons.
- In January 2021, he sold his 9,659 square-foot, Calabasas-based house for $10,161,150 to singer Halsey.
- In June 2021, during an episode of the podcast The Diary of a CEO, Liam revealed that he previously suffered from “severe” suicidal thoughts during One Direction’s peak.
- In August 2021, Liam released a new single titled Sunshine. The song was later featured in Disney’s movie, Ron’s Gone Wrong.
- In 2021, Liam was ranked #37 in the list of “50 Most Influential People on Twitter” as per Brandwatch Consumer Research. Taylor Swift was ranked #1.
- In January 2022, it was revealed that Liam had been tested positive for COVID-19.