|Naomi Campbell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1970|
Naomi Campbell is a British model, actor, singer, and businessperson who became one of 6 models of her generation declared supermodels by the fashion industry and the international press. She has walked the runways for several well-established names of the industry including Marc Jacobs, Yves Saint Laurent, Prada, Chanel, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, Zac Posen, Karl Lagerfeld, Helmut Lang, Christian Dior, John Galliano, Ralph Lauren, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Tommy Hilfiger, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Anna Sui, Louis Vuitton, Hermés, Roberto Cavalli, and Valentino.
Naomi Elaine Campbell
Streatham, London, England, United Kingdom
Naomi attended Barbara Speake Stage School in London, UK. As her mom was also a dancer, she also tried and got entrance into Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London at the age of 10 to learn ballet.
Model, Actor, Singer, Businessperson
- Mother – Valerie Morris (Dancer, Member of the Fantastica dance troupe)
- Siblings – Pierre Campbell (Younger Half-Brother) (born – 1985)
- Others – Ruby Louise Campbell Russel (Grandmother)
Naomi Campbell can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Munich Models
- D’Management Group
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Look Models International – Vienna
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Priscillas Model Management
- Tess Management
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Marilyn Agency – New York
- Artform – Tel Aviv
- IMG Models – New York (2009 – 2011)
She has also been signed with –
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Celebrity Network Management, Talent Management Company, Germany
Rhythm & blues, pop
Her net worth had been $80 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naomi Campbell has dated –
- Eddie Murphy
- Mike Tyson (1989-1990) – She started dating American former professional boxer Mike Tyson in 1989 but they broke up in October 1990.
- Sylvester Stallone (1990-1992) – Allegedly, she went out with American actor and filmmaker Sylvester Stallone between 1990 and 1992.
- John F. Kennedy Jr. (1991) – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with John F. Kennedy Jr. in 1991.
- Chris Paciello (1992)
- Eric Clapton (1993) – She hooked up with singer Eric Clapton in 1993.
- Adam Clayton (1993-1994) – In February 1993, she started dating musician Adam Clayton and they got engaged the same year. However, the relationship ended the following year.
- Albert II, Prince of Monaco (1994-1995)
- Kevin Costner (1995) – Naomi had an encounter with actor Kevin Costner in 1995.
- Robert De Niro – In the early 90s, actor Robert De Niro and model Naomi were believed to be an item. She also wanted to marry him.
- Joaquín Cortés (1995-1998)
- Max Biaggi (1997) – She had an encounter with Italian retired professional Grand Prix motorcycle road racer Max Biaggi in 1997.
- Johnny Depp (1998)
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1998)
- Flavio Briatore (1998-2003) – Between 1998 and 2003, she was in a relationship with Italian businessperson Flavio Briatore. They also got engaged before calling it quits in 2003.
- Rafael Amargo (2000)
- Enrique Palacios (2001) – Venezuelan model, Enrique Palacios dated Naomi in 2001. They met for the first time in Stromboli islands.
- Damon Dash (2001)
- Lars Ulrich (2001) – Metallica drummer, Lars Ulrich was RUMORed to have had a fling with the supermodel back in 2001. He was seen flirting with Naomi in a nightclub in San Francisco.
- Sean Combs (2002) – The British model then dated American musician, Sean Combs briefly in 2002. Their split was amicable.
- Steve Bing (2003)
- Luca Orlandi (2004) – Campbell dated Italian fashion designer, Luca Orlandi in 2004.
- Matteo Marzotto (2004) – Italian entrepreneur, Matteo Marzotto dated Naomi for eight months in 2004.
- 50 Cent (2004)
- Tommy Lee (2004) – She had a fling with another musician and drummer, Tommy Lee in March-April 2004. The duo met via their mutual friend Sean Combs (with whom she dated in 2002) at a party in Florida.
- Usher Raymond (2004) – In the last quarter of 2004, Naomi and singer Usher were romantically linked to each other. They split in December 2004 and on asking the reason for their split, Usher revealed that he was bored with her.
- Badr Jafar (2005-2006) – Emirati business executive, Badr Jafar dated Naomi for a couple of months from 2005 to 2006. He is about 8 years her junior.
- Terrence Howard (2007) – Actor Terrence Howard was RUMORed to be dating Naomi in 2007 when the two were spotted together. He denied the rumors and said that he was just mentoring Naomi.
- Quincy Jones (2007-2011) – American film, music, and TV producer and jazz trumpeter, Quincy Jones was RUMORed to be dating Campbell from 2007 to 2011. He is roughly 37 years her senior.
- Gerard Butler (2007) – Scottish actor, Gerard Butler was RUMORed to be an item with Naomi around March-April 2007.
- André Balazs (2007) – Hungarian hotel mogul, André Balazs was RUMORed to be dating Naomi, when they were spotted together during a dinner date in New York in April 2007.
- Marcus Elias (2008) – Brazilian entrepreneur, Marcus Elias started dating Campbell in February 2008 after they met during a Vogue party in Sao Paulo, Brazil. They dated ON and OFF after that time. She was also photographed wearing an engagement ring, just two weeks after meeting him. They were RUMORed to have split just after that time and reconciled in May 2008 during the Cannes film festival. They spent their vacation in Capri Islands (of Italy) in June 2008.
- Vladislav Doronin (2008-2013) – Russian real estate entrepreneur, Vladislav Doronin started dating the British supermodel in 2008 when they met during the Cannes film festival. After seeing together for five years, they separated in May 2013.
- Kola Aluko (2013-2014) – Nigerian energy business magnate, Kola Aluko and Naomi were an item from October 2013 to 2014.
- Michael Fassbender (2014) – In April 2014, German-Irish actor, Michael Fassbender and Campbell were RUMORed to be dating each other.
- Hassan Jameel (2016) – In July 2016, Naomi and Saudi Arabian businessperson, Hassan Jameel (owner of a Toyota car dealership in the Arab country) dated together. They were spotted together at the British Summer Time Festival in London.
- Lenny Kravitz (2016) – She had a short-termed romance with American singer-songwriter, record producer, multi-instrumentalist, and actor Lenny Kravitz in 2016.
- Louis C. Camilleri (2017) – In July 2017, it was announced that Naomi was dating Maltese multimillionaire, Louis C. Camilleri who was made the CEO of Ferrari in July 2018.
- Skepta (2016-2018) – Rapper Skepta and Naomi were rumored to be dating towards the end of 2016. The speculations were sort of confirmed when the couple was spotted getting cozy during various events. However, things went downhill for the duo after he shared an Instagram post of a baby scan in March 2018, which made the fans think that Naomi was expecting. Due to this negative publicity, the rumored relationship between Skepta and Naomi got dissolved.
- Liam Payne (2018)
NOTE – In May 2021, she announced that she had welcomed a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Asian)
She has Afro-Jamaican and Chinese-Jamaican ancestry.
Dark Brown (natural eye color)
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
She has advertised for a number of brands and big fashion labels such as Avon, Accessorize, Alessandro Dell’Acqua, Anna Molinari, Antonio Fusco, Absolut Versace, Atelier Versace, Azrouel, Bali, Barneys, Blackglama, Bloomingdale’s, Blumarine, Burberry, Chloé, Citroen, Codice, D&G, David Yurman, Dennis Basso, Dillard’s, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared2, El Corte Inglés, Emanuel Ungaro, Eminence, Enrico Coveri, Escada, Express Jeans, Falmer, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, Fendi, Gap, Gianni Versace, Gottex, Guess, H&M, Hirshleifers, Iceberg, Isaac JBC, Mizrahi, Istante, Jazz, Kenar, Kookai, Le Gi, Lee Jeans, Louis Vuitton, Macy’s, Mango, Morena Rosa, Naomi Campbell ‘Exult’ fragrance, Nars, Neiman Marcus, Nokia, Olympus Cameras, Otto Kem, Ozbek, Palmers, Peter Lang, Philipp Plein, Pinko, Prada, Pupa, Pzero Pirelli, Ralph Lauren, Revlon, Rifat Ozbek, Robert Lee Morris, Rocawear, Rosa Cha, Saks Fifth Avenue, Skinny, Stephen Oulech, Superga, Swish Jeans, Thierry Mugler, TNG, Triumph Bras, Valentino, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Yigal Azrouel, Yohji Yamamoto, Yves Saint Laurent, and Zoomp.
Best Known For
Modeling for famous brands such as Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, Prada, etc.
In 1991, she appeared in the musical comedy film Cool as Ice for her role as “singer at first club.”
She released her debut music album titled Baby Woman in 1994 via Epic Records. IT didn’t perform well in her native country England and is considered a failure. However, the album did very well in Japan. She was able to sell more than 1 million copies worldwide.
The album charted at #75 in the UK. It consists of 11 singles.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1988 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Yves Saint Laurent.
David Kirsch is Naomi’s personal trainer – the one who helps her to get a runway-ready body. Her metabolism is so good that she doesn’t diet. If she craves her favorite foods, she eats them (see below for her loved food items).
Naomi Campbell Favorite Things
- Food – KFC, McDonald’s, Raisinets, Mars bars, Snickers, deep chocolate fudge Häagen-Dazs
- Shops – Pearl Lowe (London), Steinberg & Tolkien (London), Resurrection (New York), Southpaw Vintage Clothing (New York)
- Shoes – Alaia, Blahnik, Louboutin, Marc Jacobs
- Singer – Prince
- Designers – Azzedine Alaia, Dolce and Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen
Source – People.com, ChicagoTribune.com, USMagazine.com
Naomi Campbell Facts
- Naomi uses the last name as “Campbell”, which is of her step-father.
- Her birth certificate also does not reveal her father’s name. Her biological father left her mom when her mom was four months pregnant.
- Campbell also stayed in Rome in her childhood for a couple of days, where her mom used to work as a modern dancer.
- She was a guest at Simon Cowell‘s 50th birthday party.
- Campbell is the first black model to appear on the cover page of British Vogue, French Vogue, and Time magazine.
- She likes to wear vintage clothes, especially those from the 1930s.
- She regards Quincy Jones as well as Chris Blackwell as her father.
- She has appeared in the 1987 and 1995 versions of the Pirelli Calendar.
- Naomi also made herself to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues in 1997 and 2002.
- Along with Claudia Schiffer and Elle MacPherson, she was the co-owner of the Fashion Café restaurant chain (now defunct).
- She once in 2007 interviewed Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez to be published in British GQ.
- She is also featured in Madame Tussaud’s wax museum.
- She can be seen in Bob Marley‘s music video for “Is This Love” in 1978 (she was seven at that time).
- She got the title of “honorary granddaughter” from Nelson Mandela in 1997.
- She reveals that she does not wear a heel, which is shorter than 4 inches.
- Naomi was discovered at the age of 15 by Beth Boldt of Elite Model Management in Covent Garden when she was walking from her school to home.
- She knows scuba diving.
- Winston is the name of her English bulldog.
- In February 2022, Naomi was featured on the cover of British Vogue‘s “March 2022” issue.
- Naomi has graced the cover of Vogue India’s March-April 2023 issue. This was her first time on Vogue India. She looked spectacular wearing designer Sabyasachi‘s jewelry.
- With Vogue India’s March-April 2023 cover, she had been on 66 Vogue covers in her entire career.
I’m sorry but she isn’t average she’s slim………..!
Her actual height is 1.77cm…