|Alice Stenlof Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1996|
Alice Stenlof is a Swedish social media star, blogger, model, and former podcast host, best known for her Instagram account under the handle “alicestenlof” which has amassed a fanbase of more than 400k followers. She was a blogger before she became an Instagram star and made her 1st blog post around August 2015. Right from the get-go, she started to document her own life and thoughts, give various tips to her fans, with the main focus on giving fashion advice and suggestions. On January 4, 2016, she also created a YouTube channel under her real name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 200k subscribers. It served as a visual representation of the things she wrote in her blog through vlogs and allowed her audience to get to know her even better.
In addition, Alice partnered with Bianca Ingrosso to start their own podcast in Swedish on November 23, 2017, titled Alice & Bianca – Har du sagt A får du säga B which translated to Have you said A you can say B. Alice was only nominated for “Blog of the Year” and “This Year’s Stellar Shot” at the Guldtuben, a Swedish gala event, but won an award in the “Podcast of the Year” category with Bianca. Due to the high interest, they also organized a live podcast show at the Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden which was attended by more than 10k fans. The show was also broadcast on Channel 5 in Sweden but in August 2019, Bianca and Alice announced the end of the podcast after the release of nearly 90 episodes.
Alice Ingrid Stenlöf
Social Media Star, Blogger, Model, Former Podcast Host
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
Alice Stenlof is represented by We Are Cube (Talent Agent) in Stockholm, Sweden, and Copenhagen, Denmark.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alice Stenlof has dated –
- Philip Wong (2013-Present) – Meeting Philip, a hockey player, was somewhat of an easy thing for her. She met him through his sister, Victoria, who was her best friend. She had a house next to Philip’s parents’ summer house in Mollösund, an old fishing village in Orust Municipality, Västra Götaland County, Sweden. One day, she stayed overnight at her home and because Victoria worked during the day, she got to spend a lot of time with Philip. Eventually, one evening they kissed. The things with Victoria did get a little “stiff” since she started dating her older brother but they remained great friends. Alice spoke in detail about their relationship in December 2017 when she uploaded a video titled STORYTIME – How I fell for my best friend’s brother, entirely in Swedish. Furthermore, in December 2018, for their 5-year anniversary, she uploaded a video titled 5 år med dig or 5 years with you, which showed their best memories together captured on video. When she 1st moved to Stockholm, Sweden, she had to live in an apartment with a roommate, Klara. She didn’t know her previously as they only had some mutual friends back in Gothenburg, Sweden. Alice had no income for the 1st 3 months and had to believe that her blog would take off to help her pay rent. After around 4 months of living in Stockholm, Philip moved to Stockholm too and found a job. They quickly found a place to rent and in mid-2019, the two finally bought their own apartment and started renovating it.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Swedish descent.
- Thin nose
- Signature thick eyebrows
Alice Stenlof has endorsed brands such as –
- Aqua Dental
- Fashionable Fit Boot Camp
- Elly Pistol
- AXEL ARIGATO
- FOREO Nordics
- Acne Studios
- NA-KD Fashion
- Lee Jeans
- Ramlosa Premium
- I AM GIA
- Balenciaga Stockholm
- HUMANA SECOND HAND
- New Balance Sverige
- MURUM Stockholm
- Bik Bok
- Lash Lift Stockholm
- NIVEA Sverige
- Buffalo Shoes
- Breyers Delights
- Mistress Rocks
- Nordicfeel Sverige
- For Love & Lemons
- Lapoint Surf Camps
- Live Nation Sweden
- MELOONPRO SWIMWEAR
- iDeal Of Sweden
- River Island
- CAIA COSMETICS
Best Known For
- Being a well-known life, fashion, and beauty blogger in Sweden
- Her podcast with Bianca Ingrosso titled Alice & Bianca – Har du sagt A får du säga B (Have you said A you can say B) starting in November 2017
- Her social media fanbase with more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube
Growing up, she never thought of herself as someone that would wear a bikini and pose for photos. She was around 10 kg lighter but realized early in her career that chasing impossible body image was not productive, no matter how much she worked out or little she ate.
However, a feeling of not being good enough or slim enough still comes to Alice occasionally, primarily when she’s attending a fashion show. Seeing beautiful pieces of clothing on slim models makes her think that she just couldn’t picture herself in those outfits and leaves her a bit insecure. That was partially the reason she decided to speak openly about underappreciated and not represented body types on her blog.
Alice also admitted to not having a healthy relationship with food. As a kid, she was raised with the mentality to “eat what is served and eat it all – no matter the size of the portion you have to finish it.” For that reason, she would eat until she was full and continue past that point. Luckily, she was able to maintain her body weight by playing soccer and being physically active in school. Alice later hurt her knees and had to give up her dreams of playing soccer.
Her relationship with food in 2019 still went both ways – she used it as both a punishment and a reward. She has periods of going crazy on eating meals rich in sugar, complex carbohydrates, and fat, and eats “like there’s no tomorrow”. Other times, she eats only a third of her nutritional needs and her stomach starts cramping from hunger. Alice was aware of it not being ideal but is committed to working on that issue. Luckily, she has never suffered from bulimia, anorexia, or similar eating disorders.
Alice Stenlof Favorite Things
- Restaurants In Gothenburg – Toso, Levantine, Tacos & Tequila, The Barn, Butchers Market, Hello Monkey, Caleo, Café Magazine
- Clubs In Gothenburg – Lounge, Yaki da, Port du Solei, Park Lane
- Movie – How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)
- Guilty Pleasures – Coffee, Shopping, Alcohol
- Music Genres – Hip Hop, R&B
- TV Show – Orange Is the New Black (2013-2019)
Source – AliceStenlof.com
Alice Stenlof Facts
- As of October 2019, Alice wants a big family with at least 4 kids because she wants every dinner at home to be “a small party.”
- Alice had set 8 short-term and long-term goals in November 2017. She wanted to start dancing, start her own public company, buy an apartment, release her own fashion collections, buy a dog, cut her hair shorter, move to New York, and work harder on her YouTube channel. As of late 2019, she never got a dog and didn’t move to New York permanently. She also felt like she was too old to start dancing but tried out newbie classes with her friend Emilio, who is a professional dancer.
- She has naturally thick eyebrows that she inherited from her dad. In her teen years, she used to pluck them and make them thin. She later embraced them fully as something that made her unique.
- Alice felt like it was time to expand her personal brand and sought a “right-hand” person who had a flexible schedule in January 2019 among her blog followers. In essence, Alice needed an assistant that would help her keep track of brand deals, help her film videos, and take photos of her for social media and blogs.
- She nearly suffered a mental breakdown when she eagerly came home in October 2019 to see the progress of the kitchen renovations in her new apartment. After around a month without a proper kitchen, she was shocked to find out that she and contractors had a huge misunderstanding about the outcome.
- She believes that men and women should have equal rights and equal opportunities, and is a supporter of feminism.
- Alice uses a birth control implant known as P-stick or P-rod for contraception. It’s inserted on the inside of the upper arm and is effective for around 3 to 5 years.
- She uses a Fuji Film XPro 2 with a 32 mm 1.2 lens for taking photos. She edits them using a VSCO application or with VSCO presets for Adobe Lightroom on her computer.
- Alice has zero-tolerance for drugs and was never curious about experimenting with them.
- Alice has to have caviar, milk, and vanilla yogurt in her fridge.
- She sees herself as “stressed, in love, and lost” but thinks other people see her as “positive, honest, and happy.”
- The thing that stresses her the most is when someone is mad at her.
- Visit her official website @ alicestenlof.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Alice Stenlof / Instagram