|John F. Kennedy Jr. Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1960|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
John F. Kennedy Jr. was an American lawyer, journalist, and magazine publisher who was the son of President John F. Kennedy and First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy and enjoyed a high political and celebrity status.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr.
JFK Jr., John-John
He was born on November 25, 1960.
On July 16, 1999, he died at the age of 38 in a plane crash in the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, United States.
Washington, D.C., United States
He studied at Saint David’s School and Collegiate School before getting enrolled at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts. Then, he attended Brown University and majored in American studies.
After that, he received a J.D. degree from the New York University School of Law in 1989. Also, he had spent some time at the University of Delhi during his travel to India.
Lawyer, Journalist, Magazine Publisher
- Father – John F. Kennedy (35th President of the United States from January 1961 until his assassination in November 1963)
- Mother – Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (Writer, Literature Editor, Photographer, Socialite)
- Siblings – Caroline Kennedy (Older Sister) (Author, Attorney, Diplomat, Served as the United States Ambassador to Japan from 2013 to 2017), Arabella (Older Sister) (She was stillborn.), Patrick Bouvier Kennedy (Younger Brother) (Died 2 days after his premature birth in 1963 from complications of hyaline membrane disease (HMD))
- Others – Joseph P. Kennedy Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Businessman, Politician), Rose Kennedy (née Fitzgerald) (Paternal Grandmother) (Philanthropist, Socialite), John Vernou “Black Jack” Bouvier III (Maternal Grandfather) (Stockbroker, Socialite), Janet Norton Lee (Maternal Grandmother) (Socialite)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
John F. Kennedy Jr. had dated –
- Sally Munro
- Julie Baker
- Princess Stéphanie of Monaco
- Ashley Richardson
- Paula Barbieri
- Victoria Zdrok
- Apollonia Kotero
- Meg Azzoni (1978)
- Brooke Shields (1982)
- Christina Haag (1985-1990)
- Madonna (1987-1988)
- Molly Ringwald (1988)
- Daryl Hannah (1988-1994)
- Naomi Campbell (1991) – RUMOR
- Sarah Jessica Parker (1991)
- Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy (1994-1999) – After dating for a while, he married publicist Carolyn Bessette on September 21, 1996, in a private ceremony on Cumberland Island, Georgia. They both died in 1999.
- Amanda Peet (1994)
- Sharon Stone (1995)
- Princess Diana (1995) – RUMOR
- Cindy Crawford (1995)
- Kate Moss (1996) – RUMOR
- Jette Joop (1996)
Race / Ethnicity
He had Irish, English, Scottish, French, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Dutch roots.
Light Brown (Natural)
His hair later turned dark brown.
John F. Kennedy Jr. Facts
- With his birth, he became the first child ever born to a president-elect of the United States.
- On his 3rd birthday, he rendered a final salute during his father’s funeral procession.
- After the assassination of his father, he grew up in a luxury apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City.
- He co-founded George magazine in 1995.
- He was also passionate about acting and appeared in Murphy Brown.
Featured Image by NASA / science.ksc.nasa.gov / Public Domain