|Nicki Bluhm Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1979|
Nicki Bluhm is an American singer, songwriter, and performer who is known for being a founding member of the American band Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers.
San Francisco, California, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Performer
Nicki is represented by Adam Bauer and Jon Bell of Madison House and Left Bank Artists.
Rock, Soul, Alt-Country, Folk
Nicki has released her music with various record labels including Little Sur Records.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicki has dated –
- Tim Bluhm – Nicki married singer, songwriter, and producer Tim Bluhm in 2007, who performed with Nicki in her popular rock band, Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers until the couple decided to legally part ways in 2015.
- Jesse Noah Wilson (2018-Present) – Nicki started dating fellow singer Jesse Noah Wilson in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- She sports a fringe hairstyle.
Nicki Bluhm Facts
- She was brought up in Lafayette, California.
- Nicki formed the San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers in 2008.
- As a solo artist, Nicki released her debut album titled Toby’s Song in 2008. From there, Nicki went on to release various other albums including Driftwood and To Rise You Gotta Fall.
- Nicki alongside Steve Adams and former member Tim Bluhm formed Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers in 2008, in San Francisco, California.
- With Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers, Nicki released 2 albums – Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers (2013) and Love Wild Lost (2015).
Featured Image By Nicki Bluhm / Instagram