|Snow Tha Product Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Snow Tha Product is an American rapper, singer, actress, YouTuber, and podcaster who had been signed to Atlantic Records from 2012 until November 2018. Since then, she has been an independent artist and has gone on to release various projects such as her 2013 mixtape Good Nights & Bad Mornings 2: The Hangover and her 2018 compilation album called VIBEHIGHER.
Claudia Alexandra Madriz Meza
Snow Tha Product
San Jose, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Snow Tha Product studied at Mar Vista High School and Mira Mesa Senior High School. She began attending San Diego Mesa College to study becoming a social worker. However, Snow Tha Product dropped out of her first semester of college to pursue a career as a rapper.
- Siblings – Miguel Ángel (Younger Brother)
Snow Tha Product is managed by Product Entertainment LLC since 2007.
Hip Hop, R&B
Snow Tha Product had previously been managed by Atlantic Records (2012–2018).
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Snow Tha Product has dated –
- Andrew Feliciano (2006-2016) – Snow Tha Product tied the knot with Andrew Feliciano at the age of 19, in 2006. They were married until 2016, with whom she has a child named Andrew Feliciano Jr. (b. April 2010).
- Julisa Aponte (2017-2022) – She started dating Julisa Aponte also known as (Daddie) JuJu in 2017. They got engaged on July 10, 2019. Together, they run the YouTube channel everydaydays which they created on January 23, 2017, and a podcast called everynightnights. However, the first video she uploaded to the channel was on November 28, 2018. Their relationship ended in March 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Snow Tha Product has Mexican heritage.
- Raised eyebrows
- Snow Tha Product has a tattoo on her neck.
- She sports a nose ring.
- Snow Tha Product has a rapid-fire style of rapping.
Snow Tha Product Facts
- She adopted her stage name from the Disney character “Snow White”. Later, she adopted “Snow White Tha Product” before finally settling for “Snow Tha Product”.
- During her teenage years, Snow Tha Product began freestyling with her friends.
- Her father was an undocumented immigrant from Michoacán and her mother also immigrated to the United States in the past.
- Snow Tha Product has a pet Chihuahua.
- She does consume alcohol moderately.
- Snow Tha Product grew up listening to mariachi music as her father and grandfather were both mariachi singers.
- She was just 6 years old when she started singing at her grandfather’s mariachi band in Redwood City.
- In 2011, Snow Tha Product released her debut studio album titled Unorthodox.
- Snow Tha Product was exposed to hip-hop for the first time when she relocated to San Diego. After that, she gradually developed more interest in her own music.
- She was 19 years old when she began taking music seriously.
- It was Mexican artist Jaime Kohen who discovered her passion for singing. At the time, she had been recording Spanish music.
- She considers singers Missy Elliott, Da Brat, Big Pun, Lauryn Hill, Aaliyah, Amy Winehouse, André 3000, Ludacris, Johnny Cash, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Tupac Shakur, Mac Dre, Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch Hung, to be amongst some of her greatest influences. On the other hand, Snow Tha Product also looks up to Mexican actress María Félix and singers Selena Quintanilla, Gloria Trevi, and Lupita D’Alessio.
- Snow Tha Product can fluently speak English and Spanish.
- She bought a ranch in California in 2020, during the Covid-19 pandemic, and relocated there in September 2020.
- Snow Tha Product had been diagnosed with ADHD in the past and is very open about it.
Featured Image By Snow Tha Product / Instagram