|Ludacris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ludacris is an American rapper, actor, entrepreneur, songwriter, philanthropist, and record executive who has gained popularity with his discography that includes albums such as Back for the First Time, Theater of the Mind, Release Therapy, The Red Light District, Battle of the Sexes, Word of Mouf, Incognegro, Chicken-n-Beer, and Ludaversal. Moreover, he has received at least 17 Grammy Award nominations and has won 3: “Best Rap/Sung Collaboration” for the song Yeah! in 2005 as well as “Best Rap Song” for Money Maker and “Best Rap Album” for the album Release Therapy in 2007. Ludacris has also branched out as an actor and has been cast in roles like Tej Parker in The Fast and the Furious film series, Skinny Black in Hustle & Flow, Hell in John Henry, Officer McKnight in Empire, Terrence Mitchell in Being Mary Jane, and Darius Parker in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Christopher Brian Bridges
Chris, Ludacris, Luda, Tha Ludameister, Chris Lova Lova
Champaign, Illinois, United States
Champaign, Illinois, United States
Christopher went to Emerson Middle School in Oak Park. He subsequently went to Oak Park & River Forest High School for a year.
For one more year, Luda attended Centreville High School in Virginia. Then, he was at Banneker High School in Atlanta, Georgia from where he graduated in 1995.
From Georgia State University, Luda studied music management from 1998 to 1999.
Rapper, Actor, Entrepreneur, Songwriter, Philanthropist, Record Executive
- Father – Wayne Brian Bridges (Died in 2007)
- Mother – Roberta Shields
- Siblings – He is the only child.
- Others – Otha Paris Bridges (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Christine Davis (Paternal Grandmother), Robert Edward Shields, Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Juanita Irene Craig (Maternal Grandmother), Monica Denise Arnold (Cousin) (Singer)
He has been signed with Disturbing Tha Peace Records, Music Artist Management Company, East Point, Georgia, United States.
Disturbing tha Peace, Def Jam Records, Def Jam South, Universal
In 2020, his net worth was $25 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ludacris has dated –
- Denyce Lawton – He was romantically involved with actress Denyce Lawton in the past.
- Kenya Moore – He has also dated Kenya Moore, an actress, model, producer, author, television personality, and entrepreneur.
- Karrine Steffans – Luda had a fling with the author, Karrine Steffans.
- Shareefa – He was romantically linked with R&B singer, Shareefa in the past.
- Christine White (1999-2007) – In 1999, he started dating attorney Christine White and they have a daughter named Karma Bridges (b. August 2001). However, the couple parted ways in 2007.
- Natasha A’asa (2001-2002) – He briefly dated Natasha A’asa in the past.
- Azja Pryor (2005-2006) – In the year 2005, he began going out with casting director Azja Pryor but they separated the following year.
- Gabrielle Union (2006-2007) – For a couple of months from 2006 to 2007, actress Gabrielle Union, who is about 5 years Luda’s senior, dated him.
- Eudoxie Mbouguiengue (2009-Present) – Luda started dating Gabonese model Eudoxie Mbouguiengue in 2009. They got engaged on December 26, 2014, in Costa Rica. The couple also married on the same day. In June 2015, Eudoxie gave birth to a baby girl, Cadence Gaëlle. This was Luda’s third child. In May 2021, the couple was expecting their second child together. They welcomed a daughter named Chance Oyali Bridges on July 28, 2021.
- Tamika Fuller (2013) – Luda was still in a relationship with Eudoxie when he had a daughter, Cai Bella Bridges (Luda’s second child) in December 2013 with longtime friend, Tamika Fuller.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
Luda has African-American, English, Native American, and Jewish ancestry.
Short hair and different hairstyles
Ludacris’ body specifications might be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
He was announced as the spokesperson for Pepsi but later dropped after an objection by TV host Bill O’Reilly.
Luda has also appeared in these TV commercials –
- Boost Mobile (2005)
- Puma Sneakers
- Pontiac (2006)
He was also seen in the print ads of Puma athletic shoes in 2006. Later, in 2012, he appeared in Soul Electronics headphones.
He was mentioned in the 2015 Acura TLX commercial.
Best Known For
He is also known for his Fast & Furious movie series where he played the role of Tej Parker.
He released his first album Incognegro on May 16, 1999, via his own record label Disturbing tha Peace. It charted at #179 in the US, and at #68 in US R&B albums.
It consisted of 16 singles and received 2 out of 5 stars from Allmusic.
Luda debuted with the 2001 hip-hop-styled comedy film The Wash for his minor role as a customer.
First TV Show
In 2006, he had a role in the police procedural series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit where he played the role of Darius Parker in episode 156 of season 7.
Here, Luda shows how he is working out to get a body for the 2015 film Furious 7.
He revealed in the Ellen DeGeneres show that he works out every day. The exercises are not the same, they keep on changing.
Though, later, he said that he exercises 6 days a week and rests on Sundays. He has a gym at home with all the necessary equipment. While doing exercises, he watches ESPN (He has a TV there) and listens to his favorite music (He switches his own music with other artists).
Ludacris also eats clean 6 days a week. It’s like veggies, proteins, complex carbohydrates such as sweet potatoes, etc. On Sundays, he eats whatever he wants to eat like pizza, pasta, burgers, etc.
He likes to take Fiji water, almonds, spinach salads, tilapia, and fruit on movie shoots.
Ludacris Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Dish at Straits Atlanta – Kung Pao Lollipops (The restaurant is permanently closed now)
- Drink – Aged Cognac
- Comedy Film – Coming to America (1988)
- Soul Food Restaurant – The Beautiful Restaurant in Atlanta
- French Dish – Duck Confit
- Gadget – iPad
- App – Words with Friends
- Luda lost his dad in February 2007 due to diabetes.
- Comedians Richard Pryor and Katt Williams are his distant cousins.
- He started songwriting at 9.
- At 12, Ludacris joined a rap group.
- He has an autographed size 24 shoe of a retired professional basketball player, Shaquille O’Neal.
- In 2015, he voiced the Tej Parker character in the Forza Horizon 2 racing video game.
- He founded the record label Disturbing tha Peace in 2000, which later became the subsidiary of Universal Music Group.
- He has worked with Indian film actor Akshay Kumar on a movie entitled “Breakaway” released in 2011.
- His first car was a 1993 Acura, which he drove for more than 20 years.
- He raps in sleep when he’s exhausted.
- He also owns a Recreational Vehicle, which he drives himself. Further, he owns a personal jet called Hawker 700 jet.
- He is very punctual.
- If he is allowed to have a superpower, it would be X-ray vision.
- Ludacris says that he has purchased every Jordan shoe, which has been ever made.
- He once ate Anchovy (a fish) and then made a firm rule to never eat it again.
- He likes cleanliness a lot. He called himself a germaphobe.
- He likes to drink Syrah (red wine).
- In March 2021, along with Storm Reid, Ludacris made available free ice cream for the entire day for the customers of the Black and Latinx-owned ice cream shops in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, and Atlanta to celebrate the new Netflix family comedy movie Yes Day.
- Due to COVID-19 quarantine, he was able to spend more time on his home which is a 22-acre property. That was the time he discovered that he has a tennis court in his home.