|Eudoxie Bridges Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1986|
Eudoxie Bridges is a Gabonese model who is the wife of the iconic musician Ludacris.
- Others – Roberta Shields (Mother-In-Law), Wayne Brian Bridges (Father-In-Law), Karma Bridges (Stepdaughter), Cai Bella Bridges (Stepdaughter)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eudoxie Bridges has dated –
- Ludacris (2009-Present) – In the year 2009, she started going out with American rapper, actor, songwriter, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and record executive Ludacris. A few years later, they got engaged in Costa Rica on December 26, 2014, and also married the same day. She then gave birth to the couple’s first child together, a daughter named Cadence Gaelle Bridges, on June 4, 2015. Then, in 2018, she suffered a miscarriage. Later, it was announced that the duo was expecting its 2nd child together in May 2021. On July 28, 2021, Eudoxie gave birth to a daughter named Chance Oyali Bridges.
Race / Ethnicity
Eudoxie Bridges Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Gabon, a country on the west coast of Central Africa.
- She is a religious person.
- Her charity named Unspoken Angels aims to help verbally, mentally, and s*xually abused women in the United States and West Africa.
Featured Image by Eudoxie Bridges / Instagram