|Carrie Underwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Carrie Underwood is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, businesswoman, and actress who has established herself as the sixth highest-certified female artist, the second highest-certified country artist, and the highest-certified female country artist of all time on the RIAA‘s “Top Artists (Digital Singles)” ranking. Carrie initially gained popularity by winning the 4th season of American Idol in 2005 and has since released several popular albums which include Some Hearts, Play On, Blown Away, Storyteller, Cry Pretty, and Carnival Ride. Over the years, the singer has received at least 7 Grammy Awards, 11 Billboard Music Awards, and 15 American Music Awards.
Carrie Marie Underwood
Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
In 2001, Carrie graduated from Checotah High School as a salutatorian. After that, Carrie graduated magna cum laude (with great honor) from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma majoring in mass communication.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Businesswoman, Record Producer
- Father – Stephen Underwood (Worker in a sawmill)
- Mother – Carole (née Shatswell) Underwood (Elementary School Teacher)
- Siblings – Shanna Underwood (Older Sister), Stephanie Underwood (Older Sister)
- Others – Bryan Gladys Underwood (Paternal Grandfather), Nell Ella Green (Paternal Grandmother), William Carl Shatswell (Maternal Grandfather), Gladys Faye Luke (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with –
- 19 Entertainment
- The Hq, LLC, Music Artist Management Company, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Vocals, guitar, piano
Arista Records, Arista Nashville, 19 Recordings, Capitol Nashville
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Underwood has dated –
- Drake Clark (2002-2005) – Drake was a college boyfriend of Underwood. She had dated him from 2002 to 2005. She revealed to Cosmopolitan that she didn’t have a serious relationship since she split with college boyfriend Drake.
- Tony Romo (2006-2007) – Underwood dated briefly with the American football quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, Tony Romo from December 2006 until July 2007.
- Chace Crawford (2007-2008) – Carrie got together with actor Chace Crawford in 2007. They ended their relationship in the spring of 2008.
- Travis Stork (2008) – She was romantically involved with Travis Stork from August to September 2008.
- Mike Fisher (2008-Present) – Canadian ice-hockey player, Mike Fisher commenced dating her in December 2008, when they met during one of the concerts of Carrie. The couple engaged on December 20, 2009, and married on July 10, 2010, at The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia. The couple welcomed their first child, son Isaiah Michael Fisher on February 27, 2015, and second child, son Jacob Bryan Fisher in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Scottish, Irish, and German descent.
Platinum blonde hair
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Olay (2010), Hershey’s chocolate (2005), Badgley Mischka, Nintendo, Procter & Gamble, Skechers, Vitamin Water.
Best Known For
Winning the fourth season of American Idol in 2005
Underwood released her debut album Some Hearts on November 15, 2005, under the label Arista, Arista Nashville, 19. It was able to sell 9 million copies worldwide. It was certified as 7x Platinum in the USA.
She starred in her debut 2011 biopic drama film Soul Surfer for her role as Sarah Hill.
First TV Show
Obviously, her debut TV appearance was with American Idol in 2005 as a contestant. She won that season.
Tony Greco is the trainer who has worked with Mike Fisher, and also the country singer Carrie Underwood. She herself is very knowledgeable, but still, has kept personal trainers at Los Angeles and Nashville.
The star always takes one of the trainers with her while on a tour. Tony Greco recommends to do a series of lunges, step-ups, squats, and toe taps with a balanced diet containing proportions of protein, fats, and carbs for attaining lean, strong, and toned legs like Carrie.
Carrie Underwood Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese pizza
- TV Show – Desperate Housewives (2004-2012)
- Judge In American Idol – Simon Cowell
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Actress – Drew Barrymore
- Animal – Cow
Source – KidzWorld.com, Just Jared
Carrie Underwood Facts
- She grew up on a farm, which belonged to her parents in the rural town of Checotah, Oklahoma.
- She has a pet dog and 2 pet cats. Carrie previously had a dog named Ace. Sadly, Ace passed away in April 2022.
- After finishing high school, she thought of giving up her dream of singing and thought of choosing her career seriously and practically.
- She is the winner of American Idol season four in 2005.
- She really likes watching horror movies, which is also her favorite genre.
- Carrie’s fans call themselves as Care Bears.
- She is also Olay’s first-ever U.S. brand ambassador.
- George Huff is one of her favorite contestants in American Idol’s first three seasons.
- She is a big philanthropist. In February 2011, she donated $140,125 to an NGO Save the Children. She donated $1 million to Red Cross Society, generated from the Blown Away Tour in May 2013, in response to the Oklahoma tornado. There are numerous other stories of her.
- She is the first country female artist to have 4 different albums peak at the #1 spot on Billboard 200. She achieved this feat after the release of her 4th studio album Cry Pretty (2018).
- Just before Halloween 2020, Carrie Underwood revealed that her son, Isaiah Fisher wanted to be an Oogie Boogie for the upcoming Halloween festival.
- For the first time in 20 years, during the 2020 Country Music Association Awards, 2 women were nominated in the ‘Entertainer of the Year’ category – Carrie and Miranda Lambert.
- In 2015, she launched her own fitness apparel line CALIA by Carrie Underwood.
- In 2020, she released a lifestyle and fitness book Find Your Path which is also a New York Times best-selling book.
- She has been the female artist with the most number-one entries on the Billboard Country Airplay chart.
- On November 13, 2020, Carrie released a new original Christmas song titled ‘Favorite Time of Year’ which was exclusively available on Amazon Music.
- Some of her musical influences include Queen, George Michael, The Rolling Stones, My Chemical Romance, George Strait, Dolly Parton, Randy Travis, Martina McBride, Reba McEntire, and Garth Brooks.
- She has been friends with Brad Paisley, Amy Adams, Anna Kendrick, Darius Rucker, and Aisha Tyler.
- For Christmas 2020, Carrie’s husband Mike gifted her 2 cows for their growing farm in Nashville.
- For her 38th birthday in March 2021, Carrie received a t-shirt from her husband Mike as a gift, on which it was written – “I Don’t Need Google My Husband Knows Everything”.
- During the 2021 CMT Music Awards, she won the award for “Video of the Year” for her duet Hallelujah with John Legend.
- In July 2021, she released a new song titled If I Didn’t Love You along with Jason Aldean. The duo won the “Song of the Year” award at the 2022 Academy of Country Music Awards for this song.
- In March 2022, Carrie released a new single titled Ghost Story.
- In June 2022, Carrie released her new album titled Denim & Rhinestones.