|Brad Paisley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1972|
Brad Paisley is an American country music singer, songwriter, actor, voice actor, and author. Over the years, he has sold more than 11 million albums and has won at least 3 Grammy Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, 14 Country Music Association Awards, and 2 American Music Awards. His discography consists of albums and tracks such as Mud on the Tires, Time Well Wasted, Play, Moonshine in the Trunk, Love and War, Who Needs Pictures, Brad Paisley Christmas, Part II, 5th Gear, Wheelhouse, American Saturday Night, This Is Country Music, I’m Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin’ Song), He Didn’t Have to Be, We Danced, When I Get Where I’m Going (with Dolly Parton), American Saturday Night, Mud on the Tires, Online, Alcohol, Whiskey Lullaby (with Alison Krauss), Remind Me (with Carrie Underwood), I Can’t Change the World, Perfect Storm, No I in Beer, Last Time for Everything, The Mona Lisa, and Without a Fight (ft. Demi Lovato).
Bradley Douglas Paisley
Glen Dale, West Virginia, United States
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
Brad Paisley completed his graduation from John Marshall High School in Glen Dale, West Virginia in 1991.
He then went to the West Liberty State College in West Virginia for two years.
He did his majors in the music business from the Belmont University in Nashville after being awarded a fully-paid ASCAP scholarship.
In 1995, Brad completed his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Mike Curb School of Music Business.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Voice Actor, Author
- Father – Douglas Edward “Doug” Paisley (Worked at West Virginia Department of Transportation)
- Mother – Sandra Jean “Sandy” (née Jarvis) Paisley (Teacher)
- Siblings – He is an only child.
- Others – Louis Edward Paglia/Paisley (Paternal Grandfather), Anna Margaret Woody (Paternal Grandmother), Warren Jarvis (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Lee Douglas (Maternal Grandmother), Gurney Williams (Father-in-law), Linda Williams (Mother-in-law)
He has been signed with –
- The Fitzgerald Hartley Co.
- Sony Music Nashville, Record Label, NashvilleBradPaisley, Tennessee, United States
His net worth has been $120 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brad Paisley has dated –
- Chely Wright (2000) – Brad Paisley was in a short-term relationship with another country music singer Chely Wright.
- Kimberly Williams (2001-Present) – Brad began dating actor Kimberly Williams in 2001. The singer saw her for the first time in the Father of the Bride movie. The couple got engaged in 2002 and on March 15, 2003, they tied the knot at Stauffer Chapel on Pepperdine University campus. The couple has two children, sons William Huckleberry (b. February 22, 2007) and Jasper Warren (b. April 17, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
Brad Paisley is of Italian, English, German, and Scottish descent.
Often wears a cowboy hat
He has appeared in the print ads for –
- 1forall.us advocacy group (2011)
- Dollar General stores (2012)
He has been seen in numerous commercials including –
- Nationwide Insurance
- Save The Children
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Kraft Foods
Best Known For
His album Time Well Wasted. Almost, all his albums have been bestsellers and certified at least ‘Gold’ or higher in the U.S. by the RIAA.
In 2007, he appeared in the short comedy film Numero Dos for his role as Be-Rad.
First TV Show
In 2000, Brad guest appeared in the news show Showbiz Today as himself.
Brad released his first album Who Needs Pictures in June 1999. It was certified as ‘Platinum’ in the U.S.
He does not have a personal trainer. But, does a lot of running to keep himself in shape even when he is traveling.
He exercises with his wife Kimberly when he is at home.
Brad Paisley Favorite Things
- Sports – Football, Basketball, Baseball
- Sports Team – Cleveland Browns, West Virginia athletics, Chicago Cubs
- Actor – Mark Twain
- Singer – Alison Krauss, LL Cool J
- TV Series – The Office (2005-2013)
- Music – Alternative Rock, Classical Music, Blues
- Hat (Color and Style) – White Stetson
Brad Paisley Facts
- Brad’s maternal grandfather gifted him his first guitar at the age of 8. It was a Sears Danelectro Silvertone.
- His first performance came at the age of 10 when he performed at a local church.
- At 13, he wrote his first song Born on Christmas Day.
- He took the guitar lessons from a local guitarist Clarence Goddard. At age 13, the duo formed a band Brad Paisley and the C-Notes. Two of Brad’s adult friends were also part of the band.
- He pursued an internship at the ASCAP, Atlantic Records, and the Fitzgerald-Hartley management firm.
- He provided vocals to the character of Chip in an episode titled Livin’ on Reds, Vitamin C and Propane of the animated sitcom King of the Hill in 2003.
- On July 21, 2009, Brad performed for former President Barack Obama and ex-First Lady Michelle Obama at the White House.
- Brad has co-hosted the CMA Awards in 2008 and 2009.
- On July 31, 2010, Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood performed at the Greenbrier Classic PGA Tour inaugural event in Lewisburg, West Virginia. The concert was attended by over 60,000 people as the two performed in the rain.
- In 2010, he released a guitar overdrive pedal named, Brad Paisley signature Paisley Drive with Wampler Pedals.
- In 2012, Brad’s album American Saturday Night was included in the 21 Essential 21st-Century Albums list by MSN.com.
- On May 24, 2014, Paisley delivered a full concert for the US troops at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. He traveled to the base with former President Barack Obama.
- He appeared as Derek in an episode titled Oh WALD-E Good Times Ahead of the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men in May 2014.
- He mostly plays the 1968 Pink Paisley Fender Telecaster instrument.
- In 2016, he released the DB4 model in collaboration with Dr. Z Amplification.
- In 2011, he released his autobiography titled “Diary of a Player: How My Musical Heroes Made a Guitar Man Out of Me“.