Jason Aldine Williams
Macon, Georgia, USA
Jason attended Windsor Academy, a high school in Macon, Georgia, United States.
- Father – Barry Williams
- Mother – Debbie Williams
- Siblings – Jason has 1 sister and two step-brothers
- Others – Keeley (Daughter), Kendyl (Daughter)
Country, Country rock
Broken Bow Records
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason dated –
- Jessica Aldean (1994-2013) – Jason married his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery on August 4, 2001. However, they are believed to be dating since 1994. The couple has 2 daughters – Keeley Williams (February 14, 2003), and Kendyl Williams (b. August 20, 2007). The couple separated in January 2013 and Jason filed for divorce on April 26, 2013, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Brittany Kerr (2012-Present) – Former American Idol contestant and Charlotte Bobcats cheerleader, Brittany Kerr was seen kissing the country singer in September 2012. More information at Daily Mail. They got engaged in September 2014 and married in March 2015. The couple has 2 children, a son (b. December 2017) and a daughter (b. February 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Often wears the straw cowboy hat
Coors Brewing Company (2012)
Non Religious / Atheism
Best Known For
Country singing and the single Hicktown from his debut album “Jason Aldean”.
The country music artist released his first album in his own name “Jason Aldean” on July 26, 2005. The album has been certified platinum by RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America). Out of the 11 singles, which the album consists of, 3 singles were able to made it to the Billboard Hot Country Songs list, viz. “Amarillo Sky” (No. 4), “Hicktown” (No. 10), and “Why” (No. 1).
The album was released under the label Broken Bow. The list of the singles is as –
|1.||“Hicktown”||Big Kenny, John Rich, Vicky McGehee||5:06|
|2.||“Amarillo Sky”||Big Kenny, Rich, Rodney Clawson, Bart Pursley||3:23|
|3.||“Why”||Rich, Clawson, McGehee||3:33|
|4.||“Even If I Wanted To”||Jason Aldean, Justin Weaver||4:11|
|5.||“Lonesome USA”||David Lee Murphy, Kim Tribble, Mark Wright||3:40|
|6.||“Asphalt Cowboy”||Jeff Stevens, Kenny West||4:03|
|7.||“I’m Just a Man”||Chad Brock, McGehee, Rich||3:17|
|8.||“You’re the Love I Wanna Be In”||Aldean, McGehee, Rich||3:18|
|9.||“Good to Go”||Clawson, Tim Nichols||4:02|
|10.||“I Believe In Ghosts”||Marc Beeson, Jim Collins, D. Vincent Williams||3:26|
|11.||“She Loved Me”||Aldean, Brad Adkins, Bobby Pinson||3:27|
2013 movie, Sweet Vengeance for his role as Daniel.
First TV Show
He is appearing in award functions since 2005.
But, as an actor, he appeared in the reality TV series Born to Drive as a special guest in season 1 and part 3 of the show, dated November 16, 2011.
He works out in the form of sports. He likes baseball. So, he plays wiffle ball, a variation in the original baseball game. This is his only workout, he says. He sometimes changes the game and plays basketball, but not much, as it is not liked by his bandmates and they generally get hurt by this.
He likes to eat good and does not do dieting, while on road also. He eats chicken, potato chips, and drinks beer.
Jason Aldean Favorite Things
- Bands/Musicians – George Strait, Hank Williams Jr., Alabama
Source – Wikipedia
Jason Aldean Facts
- Jason’s parents divorced when he was three.
- He has 1300 acres of land outside of Nashville, Tennessee.
- Jason chose his stage name as “Jason Aldean” and not “Jason Williams” because, at that time when his career was about to start, there were already three basketball players with that name. And, he also changed the spelling of his middle name from “Aldine” to “Aldean”.
- He started singing at the age of 14 after getting inspired by the Country Music Awards (CMA) on television.
- He was raised by his mother as his parents separated when he was three. But, Jason used to spend time in the summers with his dad in Homestead, Florida.
- His dad used to write chords on the paper and Jason used to play the same.
- Along with some other persons, he owns a hunting company called Buck Commander. The other persons are Adam LaRoche (Major League Baseball player), Ryan Langerhans (MLB player), Chipper Jones (former MLB player), Tombo Martin (former MLB player), Willie Robertson (from Duck Dynasty TV series), and Luke Bryan (fellow country singer).
- The road band of Jason consists of the members – Rich Redmond, Tully Kennedy, Kurt Allison, Jay Jackson, and Jack Sizemore.
- Visit his official website @ www.jasonaldean.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, and MySpace.