Thomas Luther Bryan
Leesburg, Georgia, United States
Luke’s main residence is in Williamson County near Nashville, which sits on a plot of 150 acres.
He also has a 4-story beach house in Florida, which is named Snowman, in honor of his older brother, Chris.
Luke Bryan went to the Lee County High School.
After graduating, he got enrolled at the Georgia Southern University in Statesboro. He graduated from the university with a bachelor’s degree in business administration in 1999.
Singer and songwriter
- Father – Tommy Bryan (Peanut Farmer)
- Mother – LeClaire Bryan
- Siblings – Chris Bryan (Older Brother) (Died in a car accident when Luke was 19 years old), Kelly Cheshire (Older Sister) (Passed away in 2007 due to undetermined cause)
- Others – Hugh Thomas Bryan, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Vivian Estelle Kelly / Kelley (Paternal Grandmother), Luther Daniel Watkins (Maternal Grandfather), Hallie Lee Putnam (Maternal Grandmother)
Luke Bryan is represented by Red Light Management.
Vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, piano
Capitol Records Nashville
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Bryan has dated
- Caroline Boyer (2006-Present) – Luke started dating his wife Caroline Boyer while they were studying at Georgia Southern University. When they first met at a bar called Dingus Magees, Boyer was a freshman whereas Bryan was studying in the senior year. In December 2006, they got married in a private and intimate ceremony. In March 2008, Caroline gave birth to their first son, Thomas Boyer Bryan. In August 2010, she gave birth to another son, Tatum Christopher Bryan. After the death of his sister’s husband Ben Lee Cheshire in 2014, Luke and Caroline started raising their children as well.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English and some Irish ancestry.
- Towering height
- Slight fuzzy beard
His body specifications like chest, waist and biceps measurements are unknown.
Luke Bryan has appeared in the TV commercials for
- Fathead Wall Decals and Décor
- American store retailer, Target
- Buck Commander
- Chevrolet Silverado
- Ram Trucks
Best Known For
Being one of the most popular country singers. More than a dozen of his singles have reached the top of the country music charts.
In August 2007, Luke released his debut studio album, I’ll Stay Me. His debut single, All my Friends Say from the album managed to reach #5 spot on Billboard Hot Country Songs list.
Luke hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2007, Luke made his TV show debut in the “Biscuits and Jam” episode of family reality series, Throwdown with Bobby Flay.
Luke is very dedicated to his workout regime and regularly hits the gym in the morning. Even, if he is on the road for his concerts, he makes sure that he doesn’t miss out on his workouts and works at the local gym near his concert venue.
Luke Bryan Favorite Things
- Country Song – What I’d Say (By Earl Thomas Conley)
- Guilty Pleasure – Movie popcorn
- Pre-show Snack – Plain Lay’s potato chips
- Barbecue Restaurants in Georgia – Christy’s in Columbia and Blackbeard’s in Albany
- Whiskey – Angel’s Envy
- Dish He Loves to Cook – Chicken and rice soup
- Restaurants – Nobu, Dreamland Barbecue in Alabama, Rudy’s in Texas
Source – US Magazine, Yahoo
Luke Bryan Facts
- The first ever concert he attended was of Jerry Lee Lewis and T.G. Sheppard. He was 7 years old at that time.
- The first job he took upon moving to Nashville was to wait on tables at the local restaurant. However, he didn’t last in that job beyond 3 days.
- He has had his fair share of accidents. He has got stitches on his face on three occasions and was hit by a car when he was studying in 2nd grade.
- When he was 19 years old, he intended to move to Nashville to become a singer. However, he had to cancel his plans due to his older brother’s death as he felt his family needed him.
- Before becoming a famous singer, he used to work at his father’s farm in the day and perform at local bars in the night. His father had to fire him from work to get him to move to Nashville.
- While studying at the Georgia Southern University, Luke was a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity.
- He has revealed in his interviews that he often gets very nervous before his big shows. He also suffers from panic attacks in such situations.
- While growing up, he used to sing for his local church. In fact, the first time he sang was in the church.
- The first ever music album he ever purchased was Michael Jackson’s Thriller.
- While he was 12 years old, he used to occasionally work at the grocery store, Rubo’s in his hometown. He was tasked with cleaning and stocking.
- Luke has done activism work for the charities and not for profit organizations such as Red Cross and City of Hope.
- He is the co-owner of Buck Commander, which sells outdoor attire and equipment. Luke was even featured in a reality TV show created in collaboration with Outdoor channel for his company’s promotion.
- Visit his official website @ lukebryan.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Myspace, YouTube VEVO, and iTunes.