|Brittany Kerr Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1988|
Brittany Kerr is an American singer and former cheerleader for basketball team Charlotte Bobcats. She is best known for being a contestant at the American reality show American Idol season 11 and also for being the wife of American country music singer, Jason Aldean. Brittany has a strong fan base on social media and has amassed more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Brittany Layne Kerr
North Carolina, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
Singer, Former Cheerleader
- Father – Donald Kerr
- Mother – Debbie Kerr
- Siblings – Hunter Kerr (Brother)
Brittany self manages her career.
5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany has dated –
- Jason Aldean (2012-Present) – Brittany began dating American country music singer, Jason Aldean in 2012. After making their first public appearance as a couple at the 2014 CMT Awards, they announced their engagement on September 24, 2014. The couple tied the knot on March 21, 2015. The couple welcomed their first child, a son named Memphis Aldean in December 2017. They became proud parents to their 2nd child, a daughter named Navy Rome on February 4th, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Protruding cheekbones
Brittany has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Timeless Organics Skin Care
- Saaya Rose
- Legoe Heritage
- BOMBAY HAIR
- Care Of Vitamins
- Fab Fit Fun
Best Known For
Being the wife of American country music singer, Jason Aldean
As a Singer
Brittany was a contestant in the season 11 of American Idol in 2012.
First TV Show
Britanny made her TV show debut on American Idol in 2012.
Brittany Kerr Favorite Things
- Bobcats Moment – United 5-Trip to Italy
- Song To Dance To – Show Stoppin by Danity Kane
Source – Eonline
Brittany Kerr Facts
- She auditioned for season 11 of the famous reality show American Idol in 2012.
- After her audition, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson liked her but was given a red flag by Jennifer Lopez.
- Brittany was among the 301 singers that made it to Hollywood after the audition round but could not make a place among the 98 contestants that advanced further.
- Before auditioning, she was a cheerleader for NBA’s Charlotte Bobcats from 2011 to 2012.
- Brittany is also passionate about modeling and in a post on her website, she revealed that she entered a Victoria’s Secret Model Search contest in 2010 and was placed in the top 80.
- She is a First-Degree Black Belt in martial arts.
- Visit her official website @ shopbrittanyaldean.com.
- Follow Brittany Kerr on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Brittany Kerr / Instagram