|Brittany Kerr Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1988|
Brittany Kerr is an American singer and former cheerleader for basketball team Charlotte Bobcats. She is best known for being a contestant at the American reality show American Idol season 11 and also for being the wife of American country music singer, Jason Aldean. Brittany has a strong fan base on social media and has amassed more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Brittany Layne Kerr
North Carolina, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Singer, Former Cheerleader
- Father – Donald Kerr
- Mother – Debbie Kerr
- Siblings – Hunter Kerr (Brother)
Brittany self manages her career.
5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany has dated –
- Jason Aldean (2012-Present) – Brittany began dating American country music singer, Jason Aldean in 2012. After making their first public appearance as a couple at the 2014 CMT Awards, they announced their engagement on September 24, 2014. The couple tied the knot on March 21, 2015. The couple welcomed their first child, a son named Memphis Aldean in December 2017. They became proud parents to their 2nd child, a daughter named Navy Rome on February 4th, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Protruding cheekbones
Brittany has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Timeless Organics Skin Care
- Saaya Rose
- Legoe Heritage
- BOMBAY HAIR
- Care Of Vitamins
- Fab Fit Fun
Best Known For
Being the wife of American country music singer, Jason Aldean
As a Singer
Brittany was a contestant in the season 11 of American Idol in 2012.
First TV Show
Britanny made her TV show debut on American Idol in 2012.
Brittany Kerr Favorite Things
- Bobcats Moment – United 5-Trip to Italy
- Song To Dance To – Show Stoppin by Danity Kane
Source – Eonline
Brittany Kerr Facts
- She auditioned for season 11 of the famous reality show American Idol in 2012.
- After her audition, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson liked her but was given a red flag by Jennifer Lopez.
- Brittany was among the 301 singers that made it to Hollywood after the audition round but could not make a place among the 98 contestants that advanced further.
- Before auditioning, she was a cheerleader for NBA’s Charlotte Bobcats from 2011 to 2012.
- Brittany is also passionate about modeling and in a post on her website, she revealed that she entered a Victoria’s Secret Model Search contest in 2010 and was placed in the top 80.
- She is a First-Degree Black Belt in martial arts.
- Visit her official website @ shopbrittanyaldean.com.
- Follow Brittany Kerr on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Brittany Kerr / Instagram