|Shanna Moakler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1975|
Shanna Moakler is an American model, actress, reality TV personality, and former beauty pageant contestant who is best known as the winner of the ‘Miss New York USA’ pageant (1995) and the first runner-up at ‘Miss USA’ (1995).
Shanna Lynn Moakler
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Shanna had attended the Barrington High School, a public school in Bristol County, Rhode Island.
Model, Actress, Reality TV Personality, Former Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – John W. Moakler III (Dentist)
- Mother – Gail Moakler
- Siblings – Kirk Moakler (Older Brother), John W. Moakler IV (Older Brother), Michelle Tucker (Older Sister) (d. November 9, 2012)
- Others – John J. Moakler (Paternal Grandfather), Opal Elizabeth Stockwell (Paternal Grandmother), Randy Barker (Ex-Father-in-Law), Gloria Barker (Ex-Mother-in-Law), Shanna Barker (Ex-Sister-in-Law)
She is represented by Triana Lavey, Booking Agent, Lavey Management, Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shanna has dated –
- Billy Idol (1994-1996)
- Jordan Knight (1996–1997)
- Oscar De La Hoya (1997-2000) – Shanna began dating professional boxer Oscar De La Hoya in October 1997 and the couple moved in together in early 1998. They got engaged in October 1998 and have a daughter together named Atiana Cecilia De La Hoya (b. March 29, 1999). The relationship ended abruptly in September 2000 when she watched Oscar escorting another woman at the Latin Grammy Awards. She had filed a palimony suit in December 2000 which was settled out of court in 2001.
- Dennis Quaid (2001)
- Travis Barker (2002–2008) – Shanna had started dating musician, songwriter, and record producer Travis Barker in August 2002, and the couple got engaged in October 2003. They eventually got married on October 30, 2004, and have 2 children together – a son named Landon Asher Barker (b. October 9, 2003) and a daughter named Alabama Luella Barker (b. December 24, 2005). The family had been featured in a reality TV series titled Meet the Barkers (2005-2006). Travis had filed for divorce in August 2006 but the pair reconciled in March 2007. They broke up again a few months later and their divorce was finalized in February 2008.
- Jay Grdina (2007)
- Gerard Butler (2008–2009)
- Bryan Sollima (2014-2019)
- Matthew Rondeau (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish, English, German, and Portuguese descent.
- Slender frame
- Shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Shanna Moakler Facts
- In her childhood and teenage years, she was a competitive roller skater and had competed in tournaments for nearly 12 years.
- After her high school graduation, she had relocated to Miami to pursue a modeling career. She had later worked for a few years in New York City before eventually settling down in Los Angeles.
- At the age of 17, she had represented Rhode Island in the ‘Miss Teen USA’ pageant, finishing 7th overall. She then went on to win the ‘Miss Teen All American’ title in 1993.
- In 2008, she had been featured in a pro-vegetarianism ad for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). In 2013, she had posed nude for a PETA anti-fur ad campaign. She had also vowed that during her stint as the director of the ‘Miss Nevada’ pageant, fur coats would never be handed as prizes.
Featured Image by Shanna Moakler / Instagram