|Atiana De La Hoya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1999|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Atiana De La Hoya is an American model and television personality who has been known for having appeared on several shows like Meet the Barkers (2005-2006) and Growing Up Supermodel (2017). She has amassed more than 580k followers on Instagram.
Atiana Cecilia De La Hoya Moakler
Los Angeles, California, United States
Model, Television Personality
- Father – Oscar De La Hoya (Professional Boxer)
- Mother – Shanna Moakler (Model, Actress, Reality TV Personality & Former Beauty Pageant Contestant)
- Others – Travis Barker (Step-Father) (Drummer, Songwriter & Record Producer), Landon Barker (Younger Half-Brother) (Musician), Alabama Luella Barker (Younger Maternal Half-Sister) (Model, Singer & Reality TV Star)
She has been represented by Louie of Social Adam, Innovative Artists, LA Models, and Vision Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ryan Garcia (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic, Black, and White)
She is of Mexican (Spanish, Castilian, Indigenous, and some African) descent on her father’s side of the family and of Irish, English, German, and Portuguese descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- High cheekbones
- Fuller lips
She has uploaded many paid partnership Instagram posts for various brands like DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse.
Atiana De La Hoya Favorite Things
- Place – Portofino in Italy which she has found to be just like fairytale
- Pet – Her bunny named Jeffery
Atiana De La Hoya Facts
- Atiana in Latin stands for God’s sweet friend.
- Her middle name Cecilia originated from the moniker of her grandmother.
- She kickstarted her modeling career at the age of 14.
- She got featured in Maxim in 2021.
- Atiana has described her beauty vibe with the three words – comfortable, sleek, and timeless.
- If there were a beauty advice she could give to her 15-year-old self, it would be that of the power of food, that she has believed to have the capacity to heal from inside out. She has recalled that she would constantly eat food that had no nutritional value, and never understand why she felt low.
- Atiana has disclosed that she was working at a store in LA and used to doodle different characters on the sticky notes when she was bored. She launched an art page in order to post more when she realized that she could branch out and paint on anything. The first bag had been a Christmas gift and it had taken off from there. She has cherished painting particularly on bags, purses, and garments and has kept a separate Instagram named artbyatiana, where she has documented her creations.
- She has recollected having fun painting a skull on Barker’s suitcase.
- Atiana has pointed out that her paintings have been inspired by outer-space and have been quite doodle-y, as her art style has been based on whatever comes into her head.
- Her daily skin regimen has included a daytime sunscreen along with cleansing at night with glycolic and salicylic acid pads, and silver and hyaluronic acid.
- The beauty product she has never left home without has been her hair gel. She has liked to store it in a small container in her purse.
Featured Image by Atiana De La Hoya / Instagram