|Cindy Crawford Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 1966|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cindy Crawford is an American model, actress, and television personality who is best known for being one of the most popular supermodels of the 1980s and 1990s. She has done modeling work for brands like Versace, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Todd Oldham, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Hermes, Valentino, Guess, Ink, and many more. She has also been featured in magazine such as W, People, Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, and Allure. Cindy has appeared in several films and TV shows such as The Secret of My Success, Fair Game, The Simian Line, Frasier, According to Jim, Wizards of Waverly Place, Bojack Horseman, and has been featured in the music videos of songs like Jon Bon Jovi’s Please Come Home for Christmas and Taylor Swift‘s Bad Blood.
Cynthia Ann Crawford
Cindy, Baby Gia
DeKalb, Illinois, U.S.
In 1984, she graduated from DeKalb High School as valedictorian. She also went to Northwestern University (as a result of an academic scholarship) to study Chemical Engineering but dropped out after 3 months to focus on her modeling career.
Model, actress, television personality
- Father – John Dan Crawford
- Mother – Jennifer Sue Crawford-Moluf (née Walker)
- Siblings – Chris (Sister), Danielle (Sister)
Cindy Crawford is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Storm Models – London
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- Elite Models – New York
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cindy Crawford dated –
- Robert De Niro – The two actors had a fling in the past. Robert is 22 years her senior.
- Richard Gere (1987-1995) – Actor Richard Gere started dating the model Cindy Crawford in July 1987. After 4 years of marriage, Richard married Cindy on December 12, 1991, in Las Vegas. Again after 4 years of married life, the duo got divorced in December 1995. They have no children together.
- Christy Turlington (1991) – The models Christy and Cindy were RUMORed to have had a fling in 1991 when the two were photographed kissing each other in a New York nightclub.
- John Enos III (1994) – In August 1994, actor John Enos was spotted with Crawford in a limousine car in August 1994 and they were RUMORed to be dating.
- Jon Stewart (1994) – In September 1994, Jon Stewart and Cindy were seen arm-in-arm during the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards Show.
- John Kennedy Jr. (1995) – American businessman, lawyer, and journalist, John Kennedy Jr. dated Cindy in 1995. During their time together, she also appeared on John’s magazine “George”. He died on July 16, 1999.
- Jon Bon Jovi (1995) – Cindy was featured in the singer Jon Bon Jovi’s music video “Please, Come Home For Christmas” in 1995 and they were assumed to be dating together.
- Val Kilmer (1996) – In 1996, Cindy was romantically linked to actor Val Kilmer.
- Rande Gerber (1997-Present) – She started dating former model Rande Gerber in April 1997. The couple married on May 29, 1998. They now have 2 children together – son Presley Walker (born – 1999), and daughter Kaia Jordan (born – 2001).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, French, and German descent.
- Mole mark above her mouth
- Deep, sultry voice
- Naturally brunette
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Crawford has advertised for several brands in her career such as Anne Klein II, Bally, Blackglama, Blumarine, EAS AdvantEdge, Byblos, C&A, Capezio Bags, Cindy Crawford fragrance, Citroën, David Yurman, Deichmann, Dormeuil, El Corte Ingles, Ellen Tracy, Enrico Coveri, Escada, Foster Grant, Gap, Gianni Versace Couture, Grosvenor Furs, H, Halston, Hermes, Hervé Leger, Isaac Mizrahi, JH Collectables, Josie, Kathleen Madden, Keds shoes, Laura Biagiotti, Levante, Liz Claiborne, L’Oreal, MCM, Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford cosmetics, Moulinex, New York & Company, North Beach Leather, Omega watches, Palmers lingerie, Oscar de La Renta, Pepsi, Pizza Hut Cheesy Crust Pizza, Schwarzkopf, Remington, Revlon, Revlon ‘Fire & Ice’ and ‘Charlie’ fragrance, Sportmax, Swish Jeans, Umberto Ginocchietti, Valentino, Versace, Weight Watchers, Windsmoor.
Best Known For
Modeling and working for famous brands and designers and also hosting MTV’s House of Style.
Cindy appeared in the 1995 documentary film Unzipped as herself.
First TV Show
From 1989 to 1995, Crawford hosted MTV’s House of Style.
First Fashion Show
Cindy debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1991 fashion show in which she walked the ramp for Dolce & Gabbana, and Ralph Lauren.
Cindy works out with her trainer Sarah Hagaman in the morning sessions three times in a week. She prefers to do a full-body workout in the form of a circuit. The circuit also involves weight training and cardio.
She does 10 minutes of weights and then 5 minutes of cardio.
Cindy Crawford Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese, Chocolate (Dagoba Chocodrops)
- TV Show – Wife Swap
- Beach – Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos
- Book – The Time Traveler’s Wife (By Audrey Niffenegger)
- Restaurant – Nobu-Malibu
- Cocktail – Absolut Mandarin with a splash of cranberry, Margarita
- Jewelry – Martin Katz micro-mini diamond bands
- Jeans – Citizens of Humanity
- City – Malibu
- Ice Cream Flavor – Häagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche
- Sunglasses – Prada, Gucci
- Sneakers – Asics
Source – ChicagoTribune.com, ElleDecor.com, Shape.com
Cindy Crawford Facts
- She is very good at pie baking, corn shucking, and bowling.
- Cindy was discovered by a newspaper photographer at the age of 16.
- She is the first modern supermodel to pose for Playboy magazine.
- Cindy is the highest-paid model on the planet of 1995, as per the Forbes list.
- Crawford was placed at # 5 in Playboy’s list of “100 Sexiest Stars of the Century.”
- She runs a company called “Crawdaddy Inc”.
- In 2005, she launched a new line of furniture called Cindy Crawford Home Collection.
- The singer Prince has dedicated a song, especially to her, titled “Cindy C.”
- At 17 years of age, she finished second in Elite Model Management’s “Look of the Year”.
- She can also be seen in the 1994 Pirelli Calendar.
- In 2021, Cindy listed her Beverly Hills-based 5,400 square feet house for $14.75 million. She had initially purchased the property in 2017 for $11.62 million and had previously listed it for $16 million in August 2020.