|Staz Lindes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1993|
Staz Lindes is an English-American fashion model and musician who has been the face of YSL Beauty. She has graced the cover of Russh magazine as well as has worked with the likes of H&M, Vogue Japan, ASOS, Cosmopolitan, Jeremy Scott, Moschino, Seventeen, Rag & Bone, Forever 21, Mango, Dior, W Magazine, and i-D.
Nastassia Sahara Elizabeth Lindes
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Fashion / Runway model, singer
- Father – Hal Andrew Lindes (Guitarist and Film Score composer)
- Mother – Mary Lovett (Model)
- Siblings – Evangeline Lindes (Younger Sister) (Model, actress), Misha (Older Brother) (Musician)
Staz Lindes has been signed with these modeling agencies –
- One Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Premier Model Management – London
- View Management – Barcelona
- Request Model Management
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- VISION Los Angeles – Los Angeles (Mother Agency)
Vocals, bass, guitar, cello, ukulele
She is best at bass and guitar but is also trained in cello.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Staz’s boyfriend or dating history is not known. Though, she has posted a couple of images on Instagram about her new boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English-American ancestry on her father’s side.
32-25-34 in or 81-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Pacsun, Dior, Aldo Shoes, BCBG Max Azria, etc.
Best Known For
Working as a musician and model with Aldo shoes, Dior, and others
Staz Lindes Favorite Things
- Bands – Devo, Elvis, Etta James, Hank Williams, Nirvana, Sam Cooke, The Miracles, X
- Beauty Products – Olay, Dior Intensive Night Cream, Urban Decay eyeliner, Butter Wink Mascara
Source – Harper’sBazaar.com, IntoTheGloss.com
Staz Lindes Facts
- Like her dad, she is also a musician.
- Vision Models head manager, Francine Champagne, discovered Staz when she was 15 at a bowling alley.
- Staz appeared in a short fantasy video named Ice Cream in 2013.
- Staz is a French photographer and fashion designer, Hedi Slimane muse.
- Being a musician, she says she would never listen to Lana Del Rey.
- She is both a model and musician. So, if she is not doing music, she does modeling and vice versa.
- At 5, she relocated to Santa Monica (in California, United States) from London.
- Staz describes herself in 5 words as “Funny, romantic, nostalgic, tacky, and passionate.”
- Staz likes to do tap dancing.
- Staz likes to wear an ample amount of coconut oil and moisturizer.
- She is also an amateur photographer.