|Kelly LeBrock Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1960|
Kelly LeBrock is an American-English actress, voiceover artist, and model who has been one of Eileen Ford’s most sought-after models and has also been featured in a number of editorials and magazines including Vogue. In addition to that, she has also been cast in various onscreen roles in movies such as A Prince for Christmas, The Woman in Red, Betrayal of the Dove, Zerophilia, 10 Days in a Madhouse, Weird Science, and The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Kelly Le Brock
New York City, New York, United States
Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Barbara County, California, United States
Actress, Model, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Harold Arthur Le Brock (Businessman)
- Mother – Maria Cecilia (Traynor) (Model)
- Sibling – Harold LeBrock (Brother) (Died of cancer in 2008)
- Others – John Traynor (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Helen Kelly (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly LeBrock has dated –
- Janice Dickinson
- Leif Garrett (1978)
- Jack Nicholson (1979-1980)
- Ronnie Wood (1981)
- Victor Drai (1981-1986) – After dating for a while, Kelly married Victor Drai, a Franco-American nightclub owner, entrepreneur, and film producer, in the year 1984 but the duo soon divorced in 1986.
- Rod Stewart (1985)
- Roger Wilson (1986)
- Steven Seagal (1986-1996) – She started dating American actor, producer, screenwriter, martial artist, and musician, Steven Seagal, in 1986 and they got married in September 1987. They parent 3 children – daughter Annaliza Kelly Seagal (b. May 20, 1987), son Dominic San Rocco Seagal (b. June 21, 1990), and daughter Arissa Le Brock (Arissa Montana Seagal) (b. July 24, 1993). However, she divorced Seagal in 1996 citing “irreconcilable differences”.
- Geoffrey Moore (1995)
- Fred Steck (2001-2008) – She married retired investment banker Fred Steck in 2007 after dating him for a few years but the marriage collapsed the following year.
Race / Ethnicity
Kelly LeBrock is of French-Canadian descent on her father’s side and has Irish roots on her mother’s side.
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
Kelly LeBrock has done endorsement work for Pantene, Campari, etc.
Kelly LeBrock Facts
- She was named after her maternal grandmother.
- Gene Wilder, actor, singer, and Kelly’s acting mentor, became her surrogate father after the death of her father.
- Kelly LeBrock made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Charlotte in the 1984 romantic comedy film, The Woman in Red.
- She gained immense popularity for the pop culture catchphrase “Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful” used by her in a Pantene shampoo commercial.
- She has served as a spokeswoman for Club Carson, whose members are children suffering from cancer.
- The song Good Grief released by the indie-pop band Bastille in 2016 samples 2 of Kelly LeBrock’s phrases from the 1985 teen sci-fi comedy film Weird Science: “So what would you little maniacs like to do first?” and “If you want to be a party animal, you have to learn to live in the jungle. Now stop worrying and go and get dressed.”
Featured Image by Rob DiCaterino / Flickr / CC BY 2.0