|Steven Seagal Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1952|
Steven Seagal is an American actor, screenwriter, producer, martial artist, choreographer and musician who burst into the limelight with his debut film Above the Law (1988), getting known particularly for his martial art skills. He went on to star in numerous other movies such as On Deadly Ground (1994) where he played the role of Forrest Taft along with working as the director and producer, and Into the Sun (2005) for which he had also written and provided the music. Seagal has been featured in several TV programs including the reality series Steven Seagal: Lawman (2009–2014) that he hosted, created as well as produced. Seagal is a guitarist and has dropped a number of studio albums like Songs from the Crystal Cave (2005). He is the recipient of many accolades such as the Golden Raspberry Awards in 1995. He has amassed more than 350k followers on Instagram.
Steven Frederic Seagal
The Great One, Lord Steven, The Master of Aikido
Lansing, Michigan, United States
He went to Buena Park High School in Buena Park, California. He then attended Fullerton College between 1970 and 1971.
Actor, Screenwriter, Producer, Martial artist, Choreographer, Musician
- Father – Samuel Seagal (High School Mathematics Teacher)
- Mother – Patricia (Medical Technician)
- Siblings – Brenda (Sister)
In 2020, his net worth was $16 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
90 kg or 198 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Miyako Fujitani (1974-1987) – He married Fujitani in December 1974. They got divorced in 1987. They had a son, actor and model Kentaro Seagal, and a daughter, the writer and actress Ayako Fujitani.
- Adrienne La Russa (1984) – He tied the knot with Adrienne on May 31, 1984, but the marriage got annulled.
- Kelly LeBrock (1986-1996) – He began dating actress Kelly in 1986 and they got married on September 5, 1987. They had 3 children together namely daughter Annaliza Kelly Seagal (b. May 20, 1987), son Dominic San Rocco Seagal (b. June 21, 1990), and daughter Arissa Le Brock (Arissa Montana Seagal) (b. July 24, 1993). However, they divorced in 1996.
- Arissa Wolf – He had a relationship with Arissa Wolf who was the nanny during his marriage to Kelly LeBrock, and he had a daughter with Arissa Wolf named Savannah Seagal.
- Erdenetuya Batsukh (2009-Present) – He tied the knot with Erdenetuya Batsukh in 2009. They have a son together named Kunzang.
Note – Along with his biological children, Seagal is also the guardian of Yabshi Pan Rinzinwangmo, the only child of the 10th Panchen Lama of Tibet. During the time she studied in the United States, he was her minder as well as bodyguard.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Russian Jewish descent on his father’s side of the family and of Dutch, English, German and distant Irish descent on his mother’s side.
- Goatee beard
- Wears spectacles
- Tall stature
In 2005, he started to market an energy drink called Steven Seagal’s Lightning Bolt. He also marketed an aftershave named Scent of Action, and a range of knives and weapons in the past, and appeared in the commercials for several brands such as Mountain Dew (April 2004).
Steven Seagal Favorite Things
- Films – On Deadly Ground, Fire Down Below
Source – JoBlo.com
Steven Seagal Facts
- He is the first foreigner who has operated an Aikido Dojo in Japan.
- Seagal is able to speak Japanese fluently.
- He has owned an extensive sword collection.
Featured Image by Steven Seagal / Instagram