|Esti Ginzburg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1990|
Esti Ginzburg is an Israeli model who has modeled for various fashion labels such as Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Castro, Pull and Bear, etc. She has also been seen in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues in 2009, 2010, and 2011. In 2013, she was included in the Forbes Israel list of highest-paid models alongside Shlomit Malka, Gal Gadot, and Bar Refaeli.
Esther Daphna Ginzburg
Tel Aviv, Israel
Esti Ginzburg went to The Ironi Yud Alef High School, which is one of the most prestigious schools located in Tel Aviv.
Later, she didn’t allow her successful modeling career to get in way of her education and got enrolled in Hebrew University to study international relations.
- Father – Arik Ginzburg (Architect)
- Mother – Adrian Walter-Ginzburg (Doctor specializing in geriatrics)
- Siblings – Yael Ginzburg (Sister)
- Others – Grisha Ginzburg (Paternal Grandfather), Ester Zoltok (Paternal Grandmother), Aaron Walter (Maternal Grandfather), Vivian Schutzer (Maternal Grandmother)
Esti Ginzburg is represented by
- Innovative Artists L.A. (Talent Agency)
- IMG Models – New York
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Israel
- No Toys – Düsseldorf
- Model Management – Hamburg
- MP Management – Stockholm
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Esti Ginzburg has dated
- Chace Crawford (2009) – In the summer of 2009, Esti was rumored to be dating actor Chace Crawford. It was claimed that their romance had blossomed on the sets of the movie, Twelve. They were first spotted together leaving a dinner party thrown by fashion designer, Sergio Rossi in New York City in May. They were reportedly inseparable at the party as well. Then, they were spotted cuddling up on the streets of NYC.
- Adi Keizman (2010-Present) – Ginzburg started dating real estate investor Adi Keizman in 2010. Some sources claimed that they had started dating well before that and had got back together in 2010 after having taken a brief break. After dating for nearly 2 years, they got married in a lavish but private ceremony in July 2012. In February 2015, they welcomed their first child, a boy named, Refael Yehonatan.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother as well as father’s side.
- Green eyes
- Beautiful smile
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Esti Ginzburg has headed the endorsement campaigns for the following
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Pull and Bear
- French Connection (FCUK)
- Morellato Group
- Tag Woman
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for some of the most prestigious fashion brands such as Burberry, Tommy Hilfiger, and H&M.
- Being featured on the covers of the leading magazines such as Elle and Sports Illustrated.
First TV Show
In 2009, Esti Ginzburg made her first TV show appearance in the Israeli comedy TV series, Mo’adon Layla.
Esti follows a disciplined workout regime to keep her enviable figure in perfect shape for her modeling assignments. Her fitness regime includes gym workouts that include conditioning and some serious work on her core. She also works hard on her lower body and relies on cardio to keep her body toned.
She has also added boxing to her workout regime. For her boxing workouts, she relies on the guidance of her personal trainer, Eilon Kedem. She usually hits the Cloud 9 Wellness Club gym for her boxing workout sessions.
She also tries to drink a lot of water throughout the day. Also, she likes to start her day with a cup of coffee with half a lemon squeezed in. She believes that this beverage cleanses her body.
Esti Ginzburg Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
- Fashion Icons – Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Moss, Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe, and The Olsen Sisters
- Shoes And Bags Brands – Miu Miu, Christian Louboutin, and Dolce & Gabbana
- Must-Have Wardrobe Items – Great pair of sandals, jeans, comfortable top, and a leather jacket
- Must-Have Makeup Item – Lip balm
- Websites – Bergdorf Goodman, Vogue, StyledOn, Style.com, and Barney’s
- Jewelry Brand – Miller (Israeli brand)
- Style Icon – Audrey Hepburn
- Designers – Rick Owens, Missoni, Dolce & Gabbana, and Balmain
- Music Genre – Alternative and Indie
- Music Artists – Rihanna, Arcade Fire, Devendra Banhart, and Broken Bells
- Food – All carbs
- Drinks – Red Wine, tea, water, and Campari with oranges
- Film – All Marilyn Monroe movies
- TV Series – Mad Men and Breaking Bad
- Restaurants – Machane Yehuda in Jerusalem, Toto, and Raphael in Tel Aviv
- Clubs – Otto and Gossip in Tel Aviv
- Galleries – Rosenfeld Galery and Alon Segev Gallery in Tel Aviv
- Bar – Shaffa Bar in Old Jaffa on Rabbi Nahman
- Bookstore – Steimatzky
- Resort – Rosewood Mayakoba in Mexico
- Furnishings Brand – Arik Ben Simhon and Kastiel
Esti Ginzburg Facts
- She has done activism work for Hayim Association, which is a non-profit organization that works to support children with cancer in Israel.
- In July 2009, it was revealed that she had joined the Israeli Defense Forces as part of her compulsory military service.
- In October 2009, she caused a minor controversy while talking about enlisting in the army as she slammed fellow model Bar Refaeli for getting married to a family friend so that she could evade military service.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 8 by appearing in a milk commercial. And, by the age of 14, she had signed her first modeling contract with Elite Models.
- In December 2013, it was reported that her father had filed a lawsuit against her, alleging that Esti and her husband hadn’t paid him for the house he had sold to the couple. It was later revealed that she wasn’t on talking terms with her father because of the lawsuit.
- She was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit editions for 3 consecutive years in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Esti Ginzburg / Instagram