|Shlomit Malka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1993|
Shlomit Malka is an Israeli model known for featuring on the covers of various magazines and international campaigns. She is represented by the top modeling agencies like Elite Model Management, Women Direct, Women Management, and Uno Models and has done endorsement work for popular brands like L’Oréal, Armani, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline, Chanel, and Schwarzkopf, among others. She also has a mild social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Los Angeles, California, United States
There is no information about the school or colleges that Shlomit Malka attended.
Model, Television Host
- Father – He is a lawyer by profession.
- Mother – Anna Magin (PR manager and advisor to the Prime Minister of Israel).
- Siblings – Unknown
Shlomit Malka is managed by –
- Elinor Shahar Personal Management
- The Lions – New York City, New York, United States
- Elite Model Management
- Women Direct – Milan, Italy
- Women Management – Paris, France
- Uno Models – Barcelona, Spain
- Place Models – Hamburg, Germany
- MP Model Management – Stockholm, Sweden
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shlomit Malka has dated –
- Omer Dror – Shlomit is rumored to have dated Omer. Omer is an actor and model from Israel.
- Yehuda Levi (2015-Present) – Shlomit and Yehuda started dating in 2015. Yehuda is an Israeli actor. The couple dated for about 2 years before tying the knot on May 25, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian Jewish and Moroccan Jewish ancestry.
- Dimpled smile
- Green eyes
- Fuller lips with thick eyebrows
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Shlomit Malka has been featured in the commercials for the following brands –
- Padani Jewelry
- Intimissimi Italian Lingerie
- Marie Claire
- Roberto Cavalli’s Florence perfume
- Deep Sea Cosmetics
Shlomit has also appeared in the print ads of many popular brands such as –
- Gina Tricot
She has also been featured on the cover of various popular magazines like Cosmopolitan (2016), GoStyle (2015), Glamour (2015), and Elle (2014).
Best Known For
- Featuring on the covers of many fashion magazines and major international campaigns such as L’Oréal, Armani, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline, Lancôme, Chanel, Schwarzkopf, Bershka, and Bebe, among others.
- Being the face of Italian lingerie company Intimissimi in 2015, and following in the paths of international supermodels such as Irina Shayk, Barbara Palvin, Bar Refaeli and Ana Beatriz Barros, leading to her popularity in the modeling world.
She is yet to make her debut in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2016, Malka made her first TV show appearance as a co-host with Michael Aloni in the 4th season of The Voice Israel.
Shlomit Malka is a very active and outgoing person. She likes to exercise and works out 5 times a week. She has a personal trainer in Israel and in New York. Shlomit does various kinds of exercises such as boxing, Pilates and running.
Also, being an instructor in the Israeli defense force required her to be in great working form. She is a big foodie, but she compensates her eating with a lot of exercises.
Shlomit Malka Favorite Things
- To Do In The World – Eat
- Part Of Her Body – Eyes, Lips
- Band – Arctic Monkeys
- Things – Her childhood teddy bear
- Piece Of Clothing – Nike sneakers
- Artist – Jerry Seinfeld
Shlomit Malka Facts
- Growing up, she wanted to be a soldier and a veterinarian.
- She has worked as an instructor in the Israel Defense Forces for special forces unit known as Yahalom, a part of the Combat Engineering Corps.
- She was discovered on Facebook by an agent.
- Shlomit takes interest in the matters of physics, mathematics, and animal welfare.
- In 2013, she became one of the 10 highest earning models in Israel.
- For her, the best part of being a model is traveling.
- Her least favorite part of her body is her fingers as she finds them to be fat.
- Being an animal activist, she does not wear fur.
- On August 13, 2017, she had a major accident while riding an electric scooter without a helmet, down Tel Aviv Rothschild Boulevard.
- Follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured Image by Shlomit Malka / Instagram