Hod HaSharon, Israel
Bar Refaeli may have hardly studied as she started modeling and appearing in commercials when she was around 8 months.
Model and occasional actress
- Models 1
- Stockholmsgruppen Models
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Model Management – Hamburg
- 3D Model Agency – Cape Town
- IMG Models – Milan
- UNO Barcelona
- PARS Management – Munich
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bar Refaeli dated
- David Charvet (2004 – 2004) – David Charvet is a French singer and actor who first met on the sets of Baywatch. They dated briefly in 2004 and then moved on to other suitable partners.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (December 2005 – June 2009) – Leonardo and Refaeli first met at a party thrown by Irish Rock Outfit, U2 in Las Vegas in December 2005. They went on dating from that instant and Leonardo also visited the supermodel’s hometown Israel. Though, this 3 and a half years long relationship came to end in 2009.
- Chace Crawford (July 2009 – December 2009) – American actor and “Gossip Girl” principal Christopher Chace Crawford and supermodel Bar Refaeli dated for about 6 months. This relationship ended in December 2009.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2010 – May 2011) – After a 6-month break, the couple dated again. But, this time they stayed out of the public eye. “I don’t need to strike poses with him in front of the cameras”, said Refaeli.
- David Fisher (July 2011 – 2011) (See Pic) – From July 2011 onwards, Israeli model dated Israeli businessman David Fisher. She was seen with him in Israel and later St. Tropez. They have now called it quits.
- Omri Casspi (2011) – Bar was rumored to be dating professional basketball player Omri Casspi in 2011 after some pictures surfaced on the internet in which they were seen getting cozy in each other’s company.
- Aito De La Rua (2012) – RUMOR
- Shaun White (2012) – American snowboarder, Shaun White dated this Israeli model for a couple of months in 2012. It was confirmed by NY Daily News.
- Adi Ezra (2013-Present) – According to local newspaper Israel HaYom, Bar was introduced to Israeli businessman Adi Ezra through mutual friends in 2013, and since then, they are an item. After dating for about two years, the couple got engaged in March 2015. On September 24, 2015, she married Adi in Israel. She would like to start a big Jewish family with him.
Race / Ethnicity
Sabra (Jew born in Israel)
35-24-35 in or 89-60-89 cm
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She did advertisements for Accessorize, Aldo Coppola, Andrew Marc, Chanel Make-Up, El Corte Inglés, Escada ‘Especially’ fragrance, Fox, Gap, Garnier, Guerlain ‘L’Instant Magic’ fragrance, Hurley Swimwear, Irit, Luisa Cerano, Marco Bicego, Marks & Spencer, Mayden Natural Water, Morellato, Naulover, O’Neill, Otto, Passionata Lingerie, Peter Hahn, Pupa, Ralph Lauren, Rampage, Recarlo, Reebok, Sean John ‘I Am King’ fragrance, Teleno, True Religion, Victoria’s Secret, Yamamay
Best Known For
Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012.
Bar Refaeli starred in a psychological thriller English language film Session premiered on January 18, 2011, in Israel.
First TV Show
Bar has done various TV shows as well. Her first one was Israeli TV series Pick Up in 2005.
She has done various fashion shows and the first one was Ready to wear – Spring/Summer 2007. In that, she walked the ramp for Clips, Peter Hahn, Pronovias.
Bar Refaeli follows an intense workout inspired by Krav Maga, a martial arts based practice originally used by the Israeli army. This basically involves lots of kicking. Her trainer mixes up the different techniques for working out and never lets her feel boredom. Read out more regarding her workout routine and diet plan.
Bar Refaeli Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi, French Fries
- Favorite Singer – Michael Jackson
- Favorite Places – Israel, Jamaica, Hawaii
- Favorite Movies – White Chicks (2004), Dear John (2010)
- Favorite Bands – Paramore, Black Eyed Peas
- Favorite Songs – I Know You Want Me (Pitbull in 2009), Airplanes (Bruno Mars ft. Hayley Williams in 2010), Little Thing (Colbie Caillat in 2010), I Never Told You (Colbie Caillat), Whipping Out (Good Charlotte)
- Favorite Color – Black and Purple
- Favorite Accessories – Lip Gloss, Mascara, Lovely By Sarah Jessica Parker, J’adore Dior, Lancôme Juicy Gloss
Bar Refaeli Facts
- Bar Refaeli started modeling at the age of 8 months, appearing in commercials.
- Bar Refaeli and Dudi Balsar (former model) set up an E-commerce company called under.me to sell designer underwears in 2011.
- Bar Refaeli is the first Israeli model to be featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine.
- She has a pet – Bella (Dog).
- She topped the list of Maxim’s Hot 100 Women in the World in 2012.
- Refaeli and film director Shahar Segal have agreed to do a free campaign under the slogan “One Bag Less” to reduce the use of plastic bags.
- She used to have braces as a kid, due to which she stopped her modeling in between until age 15.
- Bar Refaeli does smoking.
- She volunteers for Project Sunshine, a nonprofit organization providing free services and programs for children facing life-threatening illnesses.
- She also helps the animal lovers foundation Ahava.
- She was featured on the cover of Italian GQ’s war-themed for May 2011 issue.
- Join Bar Refaeli on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.