|Tasha Franken Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1991|
Tasha Franken is a Spanish model, certified health coach, entrepreneur, fitness enthusiast, and Pilates instructor who has done modeling work for a number of brands such as Tom Ford, La Perla, ASOS, Vivienne Westwood, and Urban Outfitters. She has been featured on the cover of numerous magazines such as Vogue. She is also the owner of the online Pilates subscription site and app T — F STUDIO, which provides unique & dynamic Pilates workouts.
New York City, New York, United States
Tasha Franken is represented by
- Muse Management – New York (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tasha Franken’s interaction with the mainstream media has been fairly limited and even in those limited interviews, she hasn’t divulged much about her personal life, which makes it a tad difficult to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Dutch ancestry on dad’s side while she is of Norwegian descent on her mom’s side.
- Blue eyes
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Tasha Franken has done modeling work for the following brands
Best Known For
- Having appeared on the covers of the popular magazines such as Vogue.
- Having walked the ramp for established fashion brands such as Tom Ford and La Perla.
Tasha Franken regularly hits the gym to keep her toned figure in the best shape. She works out at the Equinox gym in New York City.
When she is in London, she works out under the guidance of Peter Cobby at the Project LALA. Peter usually devises workouts that focus on her lower body (walking lunges and sumo squats), cardio work (jumping rope and jogging), and isometric exercises for which he uses a resistance band.
Tasha Franken Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure – Sweet and Salty Popcorn
- Best Thing To Cook – Thai Green Curry
- Biggest Fear – Failure
- SI Swimsuit Model – Elle Macpherson
- Song – Work It Out by Beyoncé
- Sports Team – Netherlands national soccer team
- Body Part Of The Guy – Arms, Abs
- Can’t Live Without – Bluetooth headphones, leather jacket, sketchbook, watch, and phone
Tasha Franken Facts
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have loved to become a health coach.
- In 2019, Tasha decided to get certified in Pilates and later launched her online Pilates subscription site and app, T — F STUDIO.
Featured Image by Tasha Franken / Instagram