|Roos Abels Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1999|
Roos Abels is a Dutch model who has worked with some of the top fashion brands like Gucci, Fendi, Chanel, Elie Saab, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Victoria’s Secret, Prada, and Dior. She made her fashion show debut at a mere age of 14 and has since been featured in editorials for several magazines like W, Love magazine, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue Australia, and Vogue China. Roos also enjoys a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
- Father – Frans Abels
- Mother – Henriëtte
- Siblings – Merel Abels (Sister)
Roos Abels is represented by –
- Brave Model Management – Milan (Mother Agency)
- Fusion Models – New York
- IMG Paris – Paris
- The Squad – London
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Model Management – Hamburg
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Arched eyebrows
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Roos Abels has either endorsed or promoted several brands like –
Best Known For
- Working with various popular fashion brands like Gucci, Fendi, Chanel, Elie Saab, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Victoria’s Secret, Prada, and Dior
- Having been featured in various editorials for magazines like W, Love magazine, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue Australia, and Vogue China
First Fashion Show
She made her fashion show debut with the Prada S/S 15 Show in 2014.
First TV Show
Roos Abels made her first TV show appearance as herself in the comedy talk-show, Fashion Police, in 2015.
She stays fit by working out on a regular basis. Roos has also revealed in one of her interviews that she enjoys jogging the most.
Roos Abels Favorite Things
- Hair Professional – Orlando Pita
- Fragrance – Chanel Chance
- Snack – Nuts
Source – W Magazine
Roos Abels Facts
- As she made her fashion show debut at the age of 14, she found herself in the midst of several controversies and many critics claimed that she should be at school rather than on the ramp-walks.
- She had to get special permission from her school to be able to make her debut in 2014.
- Roos was discovered by model-turned-scout Kim Akkerman in Amsterdam.
- She idolizes Angelina Jolie as her beauty icon.
- Before leaving her house, she makes sure that she is carrying her phone, charger, and wallet.
- One thing that she always carries with her is EOS Lip Balm.
- She shares a close bond with model Gemma Ward.
- She is also friends with models Luna Bijl, Greta Varlese, Susanne Knipper, Maggie Laine, Lauren de Graaf, and Adrienne Jüliger.
- She enjoys shopping, especially shoe shopping.
- Visit her official website @ roos-abels.com.
- Follow Roos Abels on Instagram.
Featured Image by Roos Abels / Instagram