|Woozi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Woozi is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and producer who is widely recognized for being the main songwriter of Seventeen (2015-Present). He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Lee Ji Hoon
Woozi, Documentary, Soft Food, Tofu, VoBo (Vocal Team Boss), The Genius Composer
Busan, Yeongnam, South Korea
Woozi received his education from Suyong Elementary School, Dongsuyoung Middle School, and Hanlim Multi Art School.
Singer, Songwriter, Producer
He is managed by Pledis Entertainment.
K-pop, R&B, Hip Hop, EDM, Synth-pop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Clarinet, Drums
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, he often dyes his hair in a variety of colors.
Woozi has endorsed brands like –
- Clean Perfume (2016)
- DD Chicken (2017)
- Lafuma (2018)
- AO+ Lens (2019)
- The Saem (2018)
- Tails Runner (2016)
- Elite Uniforms (2017)
- Dynafit (2017)
- Nene Chicken (2018)
Woozi Favorite Things
- Animal – Puppy
- Dish – A mixture of Jajangmyeon (Noodles in Black Bean Sauce) and Spicy Ramyun Noodles
- Drink – Cola
- Colors – Navy Blue, Black, Gray
- Track From The Album An Ode – Snap Shoot
Source – Carat.Fandom.com, BuzzFeed
- He is the leader of the ‘Vocal’ sub-unit of Seventeen.
- Woozi grew up studying classical music and playing numerous band instruments.
- His birth name Ji Hoon translates to ‘know my service’ in English.
- He has composed and written the lyrics for most of the group’s songs.
- Before joining Seventeen, Woozi and Choi Seungcheol were a part of the 5-member boy band called Tempest.
- He is the shortest member of Seventeen.
- He is a huge admirer of Hugh Jackman and his X-Men movies.
- According to his bandmates, Woozi has no Aegyo (cute, charming, and flirtatious vibe).
Featured Image by Three Six Five / Wikimedia / CC BY 4.0