|Choi Seungcheol Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1995|
Choi Seungcheol is a South Korean rapper and dancer who is the leader of the 13-member boy band, Seventeen since 2015.
S.Coups, 17’s Father, Beagle King
Daegu, South Korea
He graduated from Seoul School of Performing Arts in February 2014.
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
He is represented by Pledis Entertainment.
K-pop, Hip Hop, R&B, Synth-pop, EDM
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, he often tends to dye his hair in a variety of vibrant colors.
Choi has endorsed brands like –
- Elite Uniforms
- The Saem
- Tails Runner
- Nene Chicken
- AO+ Lens
- Clean Perfume
- G+ Star Zone
- GS25 T-Money
Choi Seungcheol Favorite Things
- Singers – Taeyang from Big Bang, Seol Kyung Goo
- Number – 8
- Colors – Red, White
- Animal – Elephant
- Drink – Latte
- Body Part – Eyes
Source – Carat.Fandom.com
Choi Seungcheol Facts
- He is the oldest member of Seventeen.
- Choi is the leader of the hip-hop unit of the group as well as the whole band.
- He aspires to become an actor.
- He was trained in Taekwondo for 7 years and holds a black belt.
- His first name Seungcheol stands for ‘winning fairly’.
- Seventeen has 3 sub-units – hip-hop, vocals, and performance. Choi is a part of the hip-hop unit along with members Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Vernon.
- He chose his own stage name S.Coups – which is formed with the letter S (from Seungcheol and Seventeen) and the word ‘Coup d’état’.
- He is known as the dad of the group.
- Before joining Seventeen in 2015, he was a member of the now-defunct group, Tempest.
- He took an indefinite hiatus from the group in November 2019 to deal with his anxiety issues.
Featured Image by Choi Seungcheol / Instagram
He’s taller than 179. He’s 182.