|Katie Boulter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1996|
Katie Boulter is a British professional tennis player who started representing her motherland Great Britain at the age of 8. She got shot to fame in 2013 after winning her first senior doubles title at a $10,000 event in Sharm el-Sheik. On November 24, 2014, she was ranked No. 473 in the doubles rankings and was ranked No. 139 in singles ranking in the world on May 14, 2018. She is active on her social media accounts with more than 60k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Katie attended Loughborough College in Leicestershire, England.
Professional Tennis Player
- Siblings – James Gartshore Boulter (Brother) (Editor)
- Others – Grandfather, Grandmother
She is represented by Women’s Tennis Association in Florida, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie has dated –
- Alex de Minaur – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Tall height
- Thin lips
- Green eyes
She has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Wilson Tennis
Best Known For
- Winning her first senior doubles title at a $10,000 event in Sharm el-Sheikh in 2013
- Representing her motherland Great Britain as a tennis player at the age of 8
First Tennis Match
Katie played her first tournament at a $10,000 event in Loughborough in November 2010. She lost her first qualifying match.
Katie usually wakes up around 9 am and starts practicing tennis at 10:30 for around 2 hours. Then she goes to the gym in the afternoon. Rest of her day is her recovery time.
She eats a healthy diet to stay at the top of her game. Her typical diet is as follows –
- Breakfast – Porridge or avocado on toast with a Latte
- Lunch – Sweet potato, chicken, and vegetables
- Dinner – Thai or Indian food
Katie Boulter Facts
- In 2014, Boulter got a wildcard for Wimbledon qualifying, but she lost in the first round against Italian player Alberta Brianti.
- In March 2014, she was rated as the number 10th junior tennis player in the world.
- At the age of 11, she won the Lemon Bowl in Rome in 2008.
- In January 2014, she became a finalist with Ivana Jorović at the Australian Open girls’ doubles.
- In May 2014, Boulter won her first singles title against British player Eden Silva.
- She began playing tennis at the age of 5.
- In April 2018, Katie won her first $25,000 singles title in Óbidos.
- In May 2018, she won the $60,000 singles title at the event in Fukuoka, Japan.
- Katie Boulter made it to Wimbledon in July 2018, where she won her first round but lost the 2nd round in straight sets against Naomi Osaka.
- In July 2022, Katie Boulter lost in the third round of Wimbledon 2022 to France’s Harmony Tan in straight sets.
Featured Image by Carine06 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0