|Aryana Sayeed Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1985|
Aryana Sayeed is an Afghan singer, songwriter, TV personality, and activist. One of Afghanistan’s most famous musical artists, she sings mostly in Dari but also has many songs in Pashto. Throughout her career, she has been a regular performer in concerts and philanthropic festivals within and outside Afghanistan. Her discography includes songs such as Afghan Pesarak, MashAllah, Banoo e Atash Nasheen, and Dilam Tang Ast. She won the Afghan Icon Award in 2017 and was named the 2017 Best Female Artist of Afghanistan. Moreover, she has also received the title “Voice of Afghanistan” from the Afghanistan National Television and Radio Network as well as has received awards for Best Song of the Year, Best Video of the Year, and a Bravery Award. Aryana also served as one of the judges for the reality television show The Voice of Afghanistan.
Aryana Sayeed attended a music school and there she would perform in places with a choir. She has said, “Even though it wasn’t for long, […] that definitely made me realize what I wanted to become when I grew older.”
Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality, Activist
- Siblings – She has 5 sisters.
- Others – Nadia Nadim (Niece) (Football Player)
Aryana Sayeed has been managed by Hasib Sayed.
Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Afghan Folkloric Music
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aryana Sayeed has dated –
- Hasib Sayed – She got engaged to her manager Hasib Sayed in the year 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Afghan descent.
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
- Gorgeous hair
Aryana Sayeed Facts
- She is the daughter of a Pashto-speaking father (Pashtun) and a Dari-speaking mother.
- Aryana Sayeed was 8 years old when her parents left Afghanistan and lived in Peshawar, Pakistan, before settling in Switzerland.
- In 2008, she released her debut single titled MashAllah.
- Her song, Afghan Pesarak, was released in the year 2011 and it brought her fame as well as made her a household name in many Afghan homes outside of Afghanistan.
- One of Aryana Sayeed’s popular songs is Banoo e Atash Nasheen which talks about the pain the women of Afghanistan have faced over years of war and abuse.
- Following the fall of Kabul to the Taliban in August 2021, she was evacuated from Kabul to Doha, Qatar, then went to Istanbul, Turkey.
- Aryana was reported to be living in Los Angeles, California in the United States as of August 25, 2021.
Featured Image by Aryana Sayeed / Instagram