|Vishal Jethwa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1994|
Vishal Jethwa is an Indian television and film actor who started his acting career by playing the role of Young Akbar in the Hindi-language historical fiction series Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap in 2013. Since then, he has appeared in a variety of other shows and movies such as Mardaani 2, Oye Jassie, Salaam Venky, Thapki Pyar Ki, Crime Patrol, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, Darr @ the Mall, Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Peshwa Bajirao, Hindi Medium, Golkeri, Inaam 100 Karod, Human, and Chakradhari Ajay Krishna.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Vishal Jethwa graduated from Thakur College of Science and Commerce, a college located in Kandivali, Mumbai.
- Father – Naresh Jethwa
- Mother – Preeti Jethwa
- Siblings – Dolly Jethwa (Older Sister), Rahul Jethwa (Younger Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Vishal Jethwa is of Gujarati descent.
Vishal Jethwa Facts
- He was cast as Young Bali (a king of Kishkindha in the Hindu epic Ramayana) in the mythological drama television series Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan in 2015.
- Vishal Jethwa portrayed the character of Nasir Jung (the son of Nizam-ul-Mulk by his wife Saeed-un-nisa Begum) in the Hindi-language historical drama television series Peshwa Bajirao in 2016.
- In 2016, he brought to life the role of Chhota Packet (the leader of the terrorist group that subjugate Hanuman street) in the Star Plus soap opera Diya Aur Baati Hum.
- He played Prince Shekhawat in the Hindi-language television soap opera Thapki Pyar Ki in 2017. The show stars Jigyasa Singh, Manish Goplani, Nitanshi Goel, Ankit Bathla, Sheena Bajaj, and Monica Khanna.
- Vishal Jethwa was cast as Shiv ‘Sunny’ Prasad Yadav/Bajrang Chaiwala in the 2019 Hindi-language action thriller film Mardaani 2, a sequel to the 2014 film Mardaani. For this role, he won the Zee Cine Award for “Best Debut Actor Male” as well as was nominated for a Filmfare Award for “Best Male Debut” and an IIFA Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- He was seen as a Uber driver in the 2020 Gujarati comedy-drama film Golkeri, starring Malhar Thakar, Manasi Parekh, Sachin Khedekar, and Vandana Pathak.
- Alongside Kajol, Vishal Jethwa co-starred as K. Venkatesh “Venky” (Sujata’s son who is diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy) in the 2022 Hindi-language slice-of-life drama film Salaam Venky.
- In 2022, he started appearing as Mangu in the medical thriller streaming television series Human. His co-stars for the project included Shefali Shah, Kirti Kulhari, Ram Kapoor, Mohan Agashe, Seema Biswas, and Aditya Srivastav.
- For his performance in Human, Vishal Jethwa was nominated for a Filmfare OTT Award in the “Best Supporting Actor in a Series (Male): Drama” category in 2022.
Featured Image by Vishal Jethwa / Instagram