|Ram Kapoor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1973|
Ram Kapoor is an Indian television and film actor who is widely known for his appearances in shows like Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Kya Hua Tera Vaada, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kasamh Se, and many others. He is one of the most popular and highest-paid actors on Indian television. Having spent more than 2 decades in the television industry, Ram Kapoor is a household name and has won various awards for his performances.
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He spent his initial days at the Sherwood College, Nainital till 10th standard and then completed his education from Kodaikanal International School. Ram, later on, joined a Stanislavski-based acting academy to study acting.
- Father – Anil Kapoor
- Mother – Rita Kapoor
- Siblings – Aruna Kapoor
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ram has dated –
- Gautami Kapoor (2003-Present) – Gautami and Ram tied the knot in 2003 and have been together since then. They have a daughter Sia and a son Aks.
Race / Ethnicity
He has endorsed brands like –
- Saregama Caravan
- Amul Chocolates
- Future Generali
- Jaypee Group
- Dabur Pudin Hara
Ram Kapoor Favorite Things
- Food – Shepherd’s Pie, Chinese, Dal Rice
- Dessert – Black forest cake, Kheer
- Restaurants – Indigo, Wasabi, Royal China, Golden Dragon
Source – India Forums
Ram Kapoor Facts
- He and his wife Gautami met on the sets of Ghar Ek Mandir in 2002 in which Gautami played Ram’s sister-in-law.
- Ram has been on television for more than 2 decades.
- He made his debut with the show Nyaay in 1997.
- He smoked more than 50 cigarettes a day but quit because of his daughter.
- Ram Kapoor is the only actor on Indian television to do a kissing scene on screen.
- His career changed completely after the hit show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain in 2011.
- He is the only television actor to win the Indian Telly Awards consecutively 3 times in a row.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0