|Jamie Linden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1980|
Jamie Linden is an American screenwriter who shot to fame with the film We Are Marshall (2006) for which he was the screenwriter, co-story writer as well as the co-producer. He gained further acclaim after working as the screenwriter and the co-producer for several other movies including Dear John (2010) and 10 Years (2011) having written and directed the latter film starring Channing Tatum.
Winter Park, Florida, United States
He went to Lake Howell High School in Winter Park in Florida. After that, he attended Florida State University‘s College of Communication and majored in Digital Media Production and Marketing, graduating in 2001.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Zooey Deschanel (2012-2014) – He had dated actress Zooey from June 2012 to August 2014.
- Rachel McAdams (2016-Present) – He has been in a relationship with actress Rachel since April 2016. They were spotted shopping for pillows in August 2016. They have a son together (b. April 10, 2018). They are currently expecting their 2nd child.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Mole on his right cheek
- Light beard and mustache
Jamie Linden Favorite Things
- Place To Visit – The Louvre art museum in Paris in France where he was spotted getting cozy with Rachel McAdams as they waited inline
Source – People
Jamie Linden Facts
- He was raised in Winter Park in Florida near Orlando.
- Linden has credited the hit CBS program The Price Is Right to have jump-started his career. He has revealed that after graduating from college, he along with 3 of his friends, had traveled to Hollywood in California with tickets for the game show. He had attended the taping, was selected to compete and had won US$5,000, and a Tuscan wine server cart, and had considered the win to be a sign to stay on in Hollywood. Linden has added that the money had helped him to stay in California longer than he had planned. He had managed to get a temporary job reading screenplays and he was fascinated by them. He got hired and also fired from a few assistant jobs and ended up deciding that he would try writing a script himself.
- Linden has disclosed that he has been interested in directing only as an extension to writing and has found it fantastic when in that capacity, it is possible to maintain control all the way throughout into post-production. He has also admitted to having experienced directing to be completely exhausting. He has added that direction involves a huge amount of time and effort and one has to truly and deeply love it.
Featured Image by Celebrity Kids / Instagram