|Ariel Meredith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1986|
Ariel Meredith is an American model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Dolce & Gabbana, J.Crew, Ann Taylor Loft, H&M, Fossil, Target, Garnier Fructis, The Limited, Sephora, Levi’s, Gap, David’s Bridal, Cover Girl, and many more. She has also been featured in magazines like Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, Teen, and Teen Cosmopolitan. Ariel appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Shreveport, Louisiana, U.S.
Ariel did graduation from Huntington High School. After completing high school graduation, she shifted to New York City.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – David Meredith
- Mother – Marjorie Meredith
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Milan (2008 – 2011)
- Elite Model Management – Paris (2008 – 2011)
- Ford Models – New York (2008 – 2010)
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has mixed looks as her parents are of different ethnicity.
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Ariel advertised and walked the ramp for Clarins, D&G Cruise, Diesel, H&M.
Best Known For
Modeling for famous brands like Louis Vuitton, Vera Wang, Diesel, etc. And, she also appeared in 2009, 2012, and 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues.
First TV Show
In 2002, she appeared in MTV’s show Fashionably Loud.
First Runway Debut
Meredith debuted on the runway with the fashion show Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 in which she advertised for Akiko Ogawa, Aquilano.Rimondi, Baby Phat, Brioni, Clips, Diesel, D&G, Elie Saab, Gaetano Navarra, Gaspard Yurkievich, Junya Watanabe, La Perla, Milly, Paola Frani, Sonia Fortuna, Vera Wang.
She loves to do yoga, especially anti-gravity yoga. She works with Latham Thomas, her trainer at Ohm Factory. She tells about this activity to Huffington Post –
“It’s literally a silk fabric in the air and you use your own body weight to do certain poses.”
Anti-gravity yoga is a good exercise in which you are able to stretch your spinal cord in a way, which is not easily possible.
Ariel Meredith Favorite Things
Source – HuffingtonPost
Ariel Meredith Facts
- She appeared in 2009, 2012, and 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues.
- She did part-time modeling also, while she was in school.
- She loves cooking gumbo and fried catfish.
- In 2005, she started modeling regularly.
- In the early stages of her career, she was demanded to have breast reduction surgery. But, the model denied it and as a result, she was dropped from the agency.
- Ariel was discovered at the age of 14. But, she didn’t start modeling full time until she completed her education.
- She had won the 500-modeling contest in 1998 held in Dallas (when she was 12). Post that, she signed with Ford Models – New York.