|Eric Nam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 17, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eric Nam is an American singer, songwriter, and TV host who has released the EPs Cloud 9 (2013), Interview (2016), Honestly (2018), Before We Begin (2019), and The Other Side (2020), in addition to several singles and collaboration tracks. Besides that, he has participated in several reality TV series and also hosted TV shows such as After School Club (2013-2016), Section TV (2014), No Oven Dessert 2 (2015-Present), and Yang and Nam Show (2016). He was named the ‘Man Of The Year’ in 2016 by GQ Korea magazine and included in the ’30 Under 30 Asia 2017′ list by Forbes magazine.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Seoul, South Korea
Eric had graduated, in 2007, from The Lovett School in Atlanta, Georgia. Later that year, he had joined Boston College, a private Jesuit research university in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts.
He had graduated cum laude (with honor) from there in 2011 with a major in international studies and a minor in Asian studies. During this time, he had also spent a year at Peking University in Beijing, China.
Singer, Songwriter, TV Host
- Father – Nam Beom-Jin
- Siblings – Eddie Nam (Younger Brother) (Soccer Player), Brian Nam (Younger Brother) (Soccer Player)
He is represented by –
- EN Management, Artist Management and Public Relations Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Carlos Abreu, Booking Agent (US and Europe), William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (WME), Los Angeles, California, United States
- Annie Chung, Booking Agent (Rest of the World), William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (WME), Los Angeles, California, United States
Pop, K-Pop, R&B, EDM, Acoustic, Ballad
Vocals, Piano, Cello
- CJ E&M Music
- B2M Entertainment
- Stone Music Entertainment
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eric, in a May 2019 interview, had revealed that he had had a girlfriend after moving to Korea but the two had split later. He did not reveal her name or their relationship timeline for privacy reasons.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Korean descent.
He often tends to dye his hair auburn.
- Slender frame
- Side-cropped, center-parted, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Eric Nam Facts
- He was interested in music from a very young age and used to perform with the Atlanta Boy Choir. He had once even traveled to Italy to perform with the group.
- After graduating from Boston College in 2011, he had initially accepted a job offer to work as a business analyst at the British multinational professional services network Deloitte Consulting, in New York City. However, he had later put this on hold to participate in certain microfinance initiatives in India.
- Although he had started out on a different career path, his childhood love for music had not diminished. He used to publish song covers on YouTube, one of which went viral after which he was invited to Seoul to participate in Star Audition: Birth of a Great Star 2, a reality show similar to X-Factor. He had ended up in the competition’s ‘Top 5’ and was signed up, in September 2012, by B2M Entertainment, as a solo artist.
- A polyglot, he is fluent in languages such as English, Korean, and Spanish.
Featured Image by Eric Nam / Instagram