|Baby Kaely Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Baby Kaely is an American rapper and social media star. She is best known for her song What A Girl Is (2015) featuring Dove Cameron and Christina Grimmie. Baby Kaely has also released songs such as Heaven (2013), Ride It (2013), Ew (2014), and Blow Up (2014) and was a featured artist on a well-known song by will.i.am titled Ghetto Ghetto in 2013.
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She was homeschooled.
Rapper, Social Media Star
- Siblings – Justice (Brother), Jordan (Brother), Jaden (Brother)
Baby Kaely is represented by CJ (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Slit on the right eyebrow
- Pointy chin
Baby Kaely has endorsed brands such as Puma, Ultra Game Sportswear, and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna.
Baby Kaely Favorite Things
- TV Shows Growing Up – Hannah Montana (2006-2011), Wizards of Waverly Place (2007–2012), That’s So Raven (2003-2007), Zoey 101 (2005-2008), Victorious (2010-2013),
- TV Shows – K.C. Undercover (2015–2018), The Walking Dead
- Movie – Forrest Gump (1994)
- Videos Of Her Own – BABY KAELY ‘WISH LIST” CHRISTMAS SONG 9 YR OLD KID RAPPER (2014), BABY KAELY “OH YEA” (Drake – nonstop) (2018)
- Social Media App – Instagram
- School Subjects – Mathematics, Writing
- Rappers – Travis Scott, Drake, Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar, Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G.
- Song By Jay-Z (In 2015) – Dirt Off Your Shoulder (2009)
Baby Kaely Facts
- Her manager, CJ, gave her the nickname Baby Kaely.
- She started reciting songs after she heard them on the radio at the age of 3.
- She told her mom that she wanted to become a rapper when she turned 4.
- Baby Kaely started dancing hip hop around the age of 5. However, she later stated that none of her movements were choreographed and that she just “acted silly” while rapping.
- She was raised in Florida, United States.
- Her song Heaven (2013), directed and produced by will.i.am, was dedicated to the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. The tragic event was committed by Adam Lanza on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut, United States.
- She considers filming the music video for Heaven her proudest moment because she saw how much it meant to her parents.
- She would like to have a rap battle with Eminem, mainly because she liked the rap battle he had at the end of the movie 8 Mile (2002).
- One fashion trend that she always liked was a combination of army/camo pants with a tightly wrapped or cropped t-shirt. Baby Kaely usually wears a hoodie with camo pants.
- Her least favorite social media app is Facebook.
- She never celebrated her birthdays with a cake.
- Her favorite birthday memory was of her 13th birthday in 2018. Her mom took her to the rollerskating rink, beauty parlor, and also bought her a cake for the 1st time, which made it memorable.
- Baby Kaely doesn’t have a celebrity crush.
- Baby Kaely is very crafty and loves playing with Play-Doh plasticine and slime. She is also interested in creating special effects makeup.
- She prefers performing in front of a smaller crowd of 300 to 500 people.
- Baby Kaely is a big fan of sneakers and had 2 long-running video series “Sneaker Review” and “Sneaker Games” on her YouTube channel.
- When she is mad, she just leaves the room or the house rather than going to anyone for comfort.
- If she could spend a day with any well-known person, it would be Beyonce Knowles.
- Baby Kaely couldn’t describe herself as either a girly girl or a tomboy growing up, but rather something in-between.
- She picks the beat, then writes the lyrics.
- She has collaborated with Famous Dex in the past.
Featured Image by Baby Kaely / Instagram