|Jourdana Phillips Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Co-op City, Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Jourdana had graduated from Elkins High School in Texas. In 2015, she completed a bachelor’s degree in Childhood Education from New York University.
Jourdana Phillips is represented by –
- Supreme Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Models 1 – London
- Fusion Models – Cape Town
- MODELWERK – Hamburg
- Nomad Management (Mother Agency) – Miami Beach
- TFM – Oslo
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jourdana Phillips has rarely spoken about her personal life in her interactions with media or otherwise, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has bleached her locks, which grabbed a lot of attention.
- Tall and lithe figure
- Short cropped curly hair
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Jourdana Phillips has done endorsement and modeling work for many fashion brands such as Emporio Armani and Antonio Berardi.
Best Known For
- Having refused to wear any wig or undergo any hair treatment that would change her hair texture before Victoria’s Secret 2017 show. She grabbed a lot of attention with her bleached curly hair, looking perfect on the ramp in Shanghai.
- Her growing popularity on social media. She has more than 50k followers on Instagram.
- Having walked on the fashion ramp for high profile fashion brands such as Joseph, Balmain, Topshop Unique, Tod’s, Marc Jacobs and Ralph Lauren.
In the run-up to the 2017 Victoria’s Secret fashion show, Jourdana enlisted the help of personal trainer, Rosie Chann to ensure her body was in perfect shape. Rosie usually used to put her through a workout at modelFIT Studio in Los Angeles.
Rosie focused on making her body physically strong and balanced. Plus, she also made sure that Jourdana looked lean, long, and sculpted, which is a must for a Victoria’s Secret model. They also worked on her mental well being and regular meditation sessions were an integral part of her workout routine.
When she is not preparing for a show, she occasionally performs yoga. However, she doesn’t like hitting the gym during that period. Overall, she tries to do what her body dictates and that includes sometimes taking her workout outdoors.
Jourdana Phillips Favorite Things
- Hair Products – La Mer moisturizer and Trish McEvoy Booster Serum
- Beauty Products – La Mer Moisturizing Cream, Cle De Peau Concealer, and Benefit Benetint
- Form Of Exercise – Leg lifts with weights
- Essential Items To Have Before Leaving House – Converse, Phone, Earrings, A book, and Lip balm
- Designer – Roland Mouret
- Model – Tyra Banks
- Music – Reggae and Afrobeat
- Movies – The Fifth Element, Bad Boys, Minority Report
- Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, and The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
- Food – Tex Mex
Jourdana Phillips Facts
- At the age of 6, she had shifted base to Maplewood, New Jersey from New York.
- Later at the age of 11, Jourdana moved to Houston, Texas.
- She was discovered in a shopping mall in Texas when she was 11 years old.
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have loved to get into a profession that would have allowed her to work with children.
- In her free time, she likes to indulge in landscape photography and for her every fashion trip, she takes her camera along.
Featured Image by Jourdana Phillips / Instagram