|Whitney Eileen Bates Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1993|
|Spouse||Zachary Gilvin Bates|
Whitney Eileen Bates is an American social media personality, TV star, realtor, and clothing retailer who is known for her marriage to Zachary Gilvin Bates.
Whitney Eileen Perkins
The United States of America
Clinton, Tennessee, United States
She graduated early from a public school in Tennessee. Then, she went on to attend Lincoln Memorial University, from where she graduated with a degree in medical billing and coding, and medical insurance.
Social Media Personality, TV Star, Realtor, Clothing Retailer
- Father – J.C.
- Mother – Lynn Perkins
- Others – Johnny Owens (Foster Father), Lydia Owens (Foster Mother), Gil Bates (Father-In-Law), Kelly Bates (Mother-In-Law), Michaela Keilen (Sister-In-Law), Erin Paine, Lawson Bates (Brother-In-Law), Nathan Bates (Brother-In-Law), Alyssa Webster (Sister-In-Law), Tori Smith (Sister-In-Law), Trace Bates (Sister-In-Law), Carlin Stewart (Sister-In-Law), Josie Balka (Sister-In-Law), Katie Clark (Sister-In-Law), Jackson Bates (Brother-In-Law), Warden Bates (Brother-In-Law), Isaiah Bates (Brother-In-Law), Addallee Bates (Sister-In-Law), Ellie Bates (Sister-In-Law), Callie-Anna Bates (Sister-In-Law), Judson Bates (Brother-In-Law), Jeb Bates (Brother-In-Law)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Whitney has dated –
- Zachary Gilvin Bates (2012-Present) – Zachary met Whitney for the first time in 2012, while she was working as a carhop at a local Sonic Drive-In. They started dating one another on July 1, 2013. Later, on September 11, 2013, they got engaged before finally getting married on December 14, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. at the First Baptist Church that is located in Lake City, Tennessee. Together, they have 4 children – boys Bradley Gilvin Bates (b. October 29, 2014) and Jadon Carl Bates (b. June 7, 2021) as well as girls Kaci Lynn Bates (b. June 20, 2016) and Khloé Eileen Bates (b. November 7, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Beautiful eyes
Whitney Eileen Bates Facts
- Eileen was 13 years old when she was sent into foster care for reasons that are known off. It was Johnny and Lydia Owens who adopted her. They are the parents of her now-deceased friend Laklee Owens.
- Aside from Whitney, her adoptive parents adopted 11 other children.
- She had worked as a carhop at Sonic Drive-In during her teenage years.
- In 2017, Whitney joined Bailey & Company Real Estate.
- On March 18, 2019, Whitney, along with her sisters-in-law Erin Paine and Carlin Bates, started the clothing store called Bates Sisters Boutique.
Featured Image By Whitney Bates / Instagram