|Colbie Caillat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1985|
Colbie Caillat is an American singer, songwriter, and musician who released her debut album titled Coco in July 2007. Her discography also includes other albums and tracks like Breakthrough, Christmas in the Sand, The Malibu Sessions, Gypsy Heart, All of You, Bubbly, Fallin’ for You, I Do, Realize, I Never Told You, Brighter Than the Sun, Try, Favorite Song (ft. Common), Never Got Away, and Goldmine. She was named Billboard magazine’s 94th-best-selling music artist of the 2000s in the year 2009.
Colbie Marie Caillat
Malibu, California, United States
She graduated from Thousand Oaks High School in Thousand Oaks, California.
Singer, songwriter, guitarist, pianist
- Father – Ken Caillat (Record Producer)
- Mother – Diane Leineke
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – Kenneth F. Caillat (Paternal Grandfather), Beryl Priestley (Paternal Grandmother)
Colbie Caillat has been signed with d.baron Media Relation Inc., Public Relations Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
Pop, pop-rock, folk-pop
Vocal, acoustic guitar, piano, ukulele
Universal Republic, Republic Records
Her net worth had been $9 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Colbie Caillat has dated –
- Troy Dudley – She dated actor Troy Dudley in the past.
- Jason Mraz (2008) – She had a fling with musician Jason Mraz in September 2008.
- Justin Young (2009-2020) – In 2009, she started going out with singer Justin Young and they got engaged in May 2015. However, it was announced on April 2, 2020, that the duo had ended the 10-year relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Colbie Caillat is of French, English, German, and Dutch descent.
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
6-8 (US) or 38-40 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Colbie appeared in American Cotton Producers and Importers’ commercial in 2010. She has also been featured in apple, and overstock commercials.
She is the brand ambassador of Lily.B skincare.
She may be non-religious.
Best Known For
The hit singles such as “Bubbly” and “Realize”, “Lucky”
She released her debut album titled Coco on July 17, 2007, in the USA via Universal Republic Records. She sold about 2,100,000 copies of the album in the U.S., out of which 51,000 copies were sold in the first week only. The album hit #5 position on Billboard 200 and was certified as 2x Platinum.
She debuted with the 2008 film Três Irmãs as herself.
First TV Show
In 2009, she appeared in an episode of late-night live television sketch comedy Saturday Night Live in episode 14 of season 34.
She works out daily. If she is busy and can’t get into a full workout, she tries to do at least some running for say 20 minutes. She feels better after a workout session.
She does 25 to 30 minutes of running on the treadmill three to four times a week. She then does weight training and some stretching and sit-ups.
Colbie performs a full-body workout 2 times a week with her trainer.
Colbie Caillat Favorite Things
- TV Show – Friends
- Cocktail – Dirty Martini
- Cheat Food – Indian food
- Dirty Word – Sh*t
- Drug – Sugar
- Excuse – I’m tired
- Ice Cream Flavor – Oatmeal chocolate chip
- Junk Food – Candy
- Actor – Tom Hanks
- Animated Series – Peter Pan
- Author – Nicholas Sparks
- Celebrity – Leo D
- Comedian – Louis C.K.
- Diva – Beyonce Knowles
- Rapper – The Notorious B.I.G.
- Singer – Lauryn Hill
- Sports Team – Basketball’s Los Angeles Lakers
- Video Game – Super Mario Bros.
- Car – White Range Rover
- Cleanse – Juicing
- Fashion Designer – Stella McCartney
- Gadget – iPhone
- Headphones – Bose
- Jeans – Guess
- Store – Whole Foods
- Animal – Dog
- Body Part – Legs
- City – Santa Barbara, CA
- Decade – 1970s
- Person – Her sister
- School Subject – Geology
- Super Power – Flying
- Holiday Destination – Hawaii / St. Thomas
Source – PopDust.com
Colbie Caillat Facts
- She is nicknamed Coco by her parents. She also named her debut album by this name.
- She is of French descent.
- Colbie is a big fan of Lauryn Hill, an American singer, songwriter, and rapper.
- She started playing acoustic guitar at 19.
- She also learned piano in her childhood, but due to a lack of inspiration, it didn’t go well at that time.
- She has a border collie named Roxy.
- On August 25, 2009, she released her 2nd studio album Breakthrough and it peaked at number #1 on the US Billboard 200 chart as well as the US Top Rock Albums (Billboard) chart. Also, the album was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Alongside Emmanuelle Chriqui, Regina Hall, Kara DioGuardi, and Jessica Capshaw, she posed nude for the May 2010 issue of Allure magazine.
- Caillat wrote a song named “Tailor Made” for her sister.
- Colbie is a liberal Democrat.
- She has supported multiple charities including Farm Sanctuary, United Service Organizations, Wish Upon A Hero, MusiCares, Earth’s Call Fund, the Humane Society of the United States, and WE Charity.
- She appeared as singer-songwriter Lesley Gore in an episode titled An Act of Simple Duplicity of the NBC historical crime drama series The Playboy Club in 2011.