|Jessica Capshaw Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1976|
Jessica Brooke Capshaw
Columbia, Missouri, U.S.
In 1994, Capshaw graduated from Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles, California. She received an English degree from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island in 1998.
Finally, in London, she joined acting classes at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA).
- Father – Robert Capshaw (Business executive, high school principal, marketing director, sales manager)
- Mother – Kate Capshaw (Actress and Producer)
- Siblings – Sasha Spielberg (Younger Half-Sister), Theo Spielberg (Younger Adopted Brother), Max Spielberg (Younger Stepbrother), Mikaela Spielberg (Younger Half-Sister), Destry Spielberg (Younger Half-Sister), Sawyer Spielberg (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Steven Spielberg (Stepfather) (Film director)
Viewpoint, Inc. (Publicist)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Capshaw married writer and founder of a child health non-profit organization, Christopher Gavigan on May 22, 2004, at Capshaw’s estate. The couple has four children together – son Luke Hudson (b. September 8, 2007), daughters Eve Augusta (b. October 20, 2010), Poppy James (b. June 20, 2012), and Josephine Kate Gavigan (b. May 2, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has joined Moms Cleans Air Force.
Best Known For
Playing Dr. Arizona Robbins in the ABC’s medical drama TV series Grey’s Anatomy since 2009. She was a part of the recurring cast during season 5, but turned into a series regular from season 6.
Her first film appearance was in 1997 with The Locusts where she played the role as Patsy. In that film, her mom Kate Capshaw was actually playing the lead role as Mrs. Potts.
First TV Show
In 1999, Capshaw guest appeared in NBC’s medical drama television series ER for her role as Sally.
Her go-to healthy snack consists of Yogurt Honey Peanut Balance Bar. She chooses a snack which is portable, nutritious, and at the same time delicious.
She listens to the top 20 songs of the time to enhance her workout time and make it a success.
Jessica Capshaw Favorite Things
- Body Part – Leg
- TV Show – Modern Family (2009-)
- Website – ShopBop.com
- Singers – Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
Source – Health.com
Jessica Capshaw Facts
- Capshaw is best friends with Sasha Alexander. They are the godmother of each other’s children.
- She believes everything happens for a reason. And, this is her happy-life mantra also.
- She feels stress-free after a nice quiet dinner with her husband and children.
- Jessica never steps out of her home without wearing sunscreen.
- She is sometimes regarded as a lookalike of Sasha Alexander. Their looks closely resemble.