Suzana S. Drobnjaković
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Sasha graduated from University of Southern California‘s School of Cinema-Television.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Alexander Drobnjakovic (Brother)
She is represented by these agencies –
- United Talent Agency
- Dontanville / Frattaroli
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha Alexander dated –
- Alexander – She was romantically linked with Venezuelan actor Alexander in the past. She is around 12 years his senior.
- Spencer Smith – Musician and former drummer of Panic! at the Disco band, Spencer Smith and Sasha were an item in the past. He is also 14 years her junior.
- Luka Pecel (1999) – In 1999, she started dating American film director, Luka Pecel. The duo tied knots on September 18, 1999. But, the couple divorced later in the year.
- Edoardo Ponti (2004-Present) – Sasha then met Italian-American director, Edoardo Ponti in 2004 and started dating him. Edoardo is the son of actress Sophia Loren. On August 11, 2007, the couple got married. They have two children, daughter Lucia Sofia (b. 2006) and son Leonardo Fortunato (b. 2010).
- Alasdair King (2004) – She was RUMORed to had fling with Alasdair King in October 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
She has ethnic Serb ancestry on both her parents’ side.
35-26-34 in or 89-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing Helene in the Showtime’s comedy-drama series Shameless, and as Dr. Maura Isles in the TNT series Rizzoli & Isles.
Sasha first appeared in 1997 film Visceral Matter for her role as Karen Chambers.
First TV Show
In 1999, she appeared in all the 13 episodes of ABC series Wasteland for her role as Jesse Presser.
Sasha is a food lover and also likes to exercise. So, she keeps a balance between the two.
Meditation and Tracy Anderson Method are a part of her daily life. Tracy Anderson’s dance-based workout is intense which makes her sweaty and shed harmful toxins.
Her diet is most of the times clean. She eats proteins in great amount plus veggies and fruits. Her meals are low in carbohydrates.
Eating more sugar makes her feel tired and devoid of energy.
Green juice is good for health especially skin, so she keeps having it throughout the day. But, coffee – just 1 cup a day.
She likes eating scrambled eggs with cream and parmigiano in breakfast.
Sasha’s ideal dinner is caprese salad, filet mignon with peppercorn sauce and spinach.
Dessert after the dinner is either coconut sorbet or Nutella bread pudding (just a couple of bites).
Sasha Alexander Favorite Things
- TV Show (While Growing Up) – Three’s Company (1977-1984)
- Mother-In-Law (Sophia Loren) Recipe – Saltimbocca
- Restaurants – Le Relais de L’Entrecote (in Paris), Le Sud (in Lyon), Piperno (in Rome), Il Mirtillo (in Geneva), La Sauvageonne (in Megeve, France)
Source – TV, The New Potato
Sasha Alexander Facts
- When Sasha was in 7th grade, she started acting in school productions.
- Sasha was active in ice-skating in the past but left the sport after she had hurt her knee.
- While in college, she was a member of sorority Kappa Alpha Theta.
- Sasha speaks English, Italian and Serbian.
- Sasha used to be a dancer.
- Sasha’s mother is her role model.
- At 14, she was a part of the pop group called “Everything Nice.”
- In 2016, she won People’s Choice Award for Favorite Cable TV Actress for her work in Rizzoli & Isles.
- She is very good friends with Jessica Capshaw.
- Follow Sasha on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.